FOR SALE 10b's, RM3000, SPEAKER STANDS

spot0419
spot0419 Posts: 4
edited December 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm selling my 10'bs simply because i just bought a pair of LSi'25's and have no real use for them....They are in EXCELLENT CONDITION . I also have a RM3000 subwoofer and speaker stands that i would like to get rid of as a package deal.
i'm asking $475 and would like to sell locally. (Balto, DC) area.
I can get pictures if necessary....Thanks, Shawn
Post edited by spot0419 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited December 2003
    If anybody needs some local assistance with this deal, I am in the Baltimore/DC area...drop me a line.

Monitor 10b's are a great speaker, classic Polk Audio.

Hey Spot, do you have anypictures or more information on the speakers? Serial numbers, condition of drivers...etc?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • spot0419
    edited December 2003
    i'm pretty sure i have the original manual for them.....i'll have to check.... as far as the drivers ,they are in perfect condition...i can take some pics if you are interested. Shawn
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Shawn - Pics would be great, for the forum, the last thing I need is another pair of speakers :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • spot0419
    edited December 2003
    well, if you are interested i will send you some pics.... i'm confused as to what you are asking me for pics if you don't need any speakers...Shawn
  • dorokusai
    edited December 2003
    Shawn - It is for the rest of the remotely interested parties elsewhere in the forum, pictures sell gear in this place.

Nevermind, good luck selling your speakers, have a good day.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2003
    A. Your price is TOO high.

2. Dorokusai is trying to help you get your speakers sold, loose the attitude.

D. Perhaps you might have better luck on ebay, if this 'free' flea market doesn't blow your skirt up.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited December 2003
    spot,
    it's a forum thing, pics usually generate interests and expedite the decision process from polkies 'round here....
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited December 2003
    Originally posted by RuSsMaN

D. Perhaps you might have better luck on ebay, if this 'free' flea market doesn't blow your skirt up.

Cheers,
    Russ

LMAO
    Life without music would