RTi70 for sale

kibro2
kibro2 Posts: 65
edited November 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This speaker was barely used for a few days, a week tops. I take care of my things pretty good and I can guarantee that this is 1st quality, no scratch, dent or any irregularity. I bought this pair from Fry's but it is already past 30 days so, I can't return it anymore. I will include a copy of the original receipt to guarantee the warranty elligibility on these babies.

Here is the link on e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14993&item=3059843027

If you were wondering how did the 30 days past and I only used it for a week the most, I was alternating the following speakers RTi70/RTi100/RTi38s/LSi7s/FXi30 for home theater duty most of the time during the 30 day period coz I was trying them out. I thought I was going to keep them but after being convinced on getting the LSi's, I have to let them go. Please take them. They need a good home.

Thanks!
Post edited by kibro2 on

Comments

• kibro2
    edited November 2003
    How much do you guys think these speakers are if I were to sell them to a direct buyer?

Thanks in advance for y'all's replies.

Sincerely,
    kibro
  • DarrenS
    DarrenS Posts: 9
    edited November 2003
    I picked up a pair of these from frys 3 weeks ago for $358 for the pair brand new, I am very happy with them great speakers.
  • kibro2
    edited November 2003
    WEll, somehow the direct buyer that I was hoping to buy them from me mysterously disappeared. Contacted me via e-mail and suddenly just went quiet after a few correspondence.

I guess I'll just have to let the auction takes its course. Hopefully I will recover my cost (wishful thinking but wishing just the same).

-kibro