Sub for Sale

tryrrthg
tryrrthg Posts: 1,896
edited October 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
No Affiliation! Wish I could say it was mine! Crazy rich ****! :eek:

Sub for Sale
Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
Post edited by tryrrthg on

Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    edited October 2003
    Pretty close to me too. I could throw it in the back of my pickup to save on the shipping of 900 lbs :D
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,967
    edited October 2003
    Dual 19 inch woofers!!!!!!

OH YEAH!!!

I would hate to see the size of that thing, I mean the single firing 10 inch subwoofer by them is about the size of half a single bed -- probally 2+ feet wide, 3+ feet deep, 2 feet tall, 300-400 pounds. That is just a 10 inch woofer......

EDIT: Sad to hear he dosn't even know how big the woofers are on that sub...they're 19 inches....rich moron is more like it.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • tryrrthg
    edited October 2003
    Originally posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3
    EDIT: Sad to hear he dosn't even know how big the woofers are on that sub...they're 19 inches....rich moron is more like it.

Not so fast! they are indeed 18" woofers!

Wilson Audio

And the Watch Sub has a TWELVE inch woofer!
    Sony KDL-40V2500 HDTV, Rotel RSX-1067 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray, Slim Devices Squeezebox, Polk RTi6, CSi3 & R15, DIY sub with Atlas 15
  • VR3
    edited October 2003
    Yep, I stand corrected. Oh well, memory is not the best.

The XS, 112 or 116 or w/e that guy said at 16hz, if i'm not mistaken.....can't the SVS B4 play 120? at that FR??? ;)
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    edited October 2003
    I saw the Watch Dog in person, the 12 inch single firing subwoofer. I must say, it is a beautiful looking speaker, and the enclosure it sits in makes that 12 look like a 6.5 inch woofer. Huge surrounds, and everything. Very high quality thing, and did I mention it is one SEXY LOOKING BEAST IN HIGH GLOSS BLACK!! The X-1, Cub, the center and surrounds all look sexy with high gloss black. I saw the smaller towers to, they have their appeal, but nothing to the 8 foot X-1!
  • tryrrthg
    edited October 2003
    I've also seen the Watch sub, the X1, Sophia and the Watt Puppy. all great speakers but there is better. The Wilson's are WAY over priced. The X1's are actually sitting behind the chair in the pic below, they aren't hooked up to anything, just sitting there... The Avalon's in the picture are AMAZING speakers! I also listened to the Watt Puppy 7's in that room (they replaced the Avalons). The room is INCREDIBLE. Completely treated by ASC, bose could probably sound good in that room! ;)

3d_1big.jpg
    3d_2big.jpg
  • Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2003
    Thats a good Crutch to show the wife and say "See the SVS isnt so bad after all" Might work! :)
    Life without music would
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited October 2003
    700 pounds huh......for some reason, a picture of a jetta loaded wtih WAY too much wood on the roof comes to mind.......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • VR3
    edited October 2003
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3055079225&category=3275

Seems that seller wants even less on ebay, a good amount less...
  • crusher372
    crusher372 Posts: 34
    edited October 2003
    And he bought them for $6000.00. Check his feedback out.