Maryland Gathering ??????

2»

Comments

• strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited September 2009
    Tony,

I'm a no go that day unfortunately, have to work 6:30am to 9pm.

I do have a pair of SDA 2B's that are unused at the moment and live in Fullerton, so maybe we can find some day in the near future to get your ears on them.

Ben
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • Vette C6.r
    Vette C6.r Posts: 1,560
    edited September 2009
    Hey guys.

Since the low response to the gethering I will have to cancel saturday.

Hopefully I can re-schedule when we find a date that is good for more people.

Tony
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    edited September 2009
    I'm sorry to hear that as I was looking forward to it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TNRabbit
    TNRabbit Posts: 2,168
    edited September 2009
    I'm still in if the planets align for any other MD gatherings. I'd even be willing to host one some time in the future.
    TNRabbit
    NO Polk Audio Equipment :eek:
    Sunfire TG-IV
    Ashly 1001 Active Crossover
    Rane PEQ-15 Parametric Equalizers x 2
    Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Seven
    Carver AL-III Speakers
    Klipsch RT-12d Subwoofer
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2009
    I am right down the road. Count me in.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited September 2009
    I was really looking forward to an MD get together also but unfortunately I was not able to make the date of this Saturday also.

Hopefully we can come up with another date in the near future.

I would love to host a get together I just don't think my house is big enough to do it right for more than a handful of people.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2009
    F1nut wrote: »
    Just say when, so that folks can make plans. Also, keep in mind that Polkfest is Nov. 7/8.

What and where is Polkfest?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • F1nut
    edited September 2009
    Sticky...top of the page.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• MillerLiteScott
    edited September 2009
    Ok now the weather looks like it is going to cancel my neighborhood street party so I am now available.:eek::D:mad:
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • F1nut
    edited September 2009
    I suggested to Tony that he come up with a new date. One that you deadbeats can make this time. ;)

President of Club Polk

• MillerLiteScott
    edited September 2009
    I can make it now. No deadbeat here.