SVS Subs

Options
SONYTHEATER
SONYTHEATER Posts: 27
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
I was just wondering if anyone out there has one of these subs? I have been reading alot of reviews on these subs and Im really starting to conseder getting one.I was looking into the sunfire subs but everything Ive read said the SVS subs will kill them at half the price.I just wont to get as much info as I can before I lay my money down on something I cant hear till buy it,I know they have a 45 day return but I dont wont to hassle with that if possable.

Thanks for any help you might have.:D

P.S. If anyone dose have one of these subs what model are you useing? Thanks again.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• steve simmons
    steve simmons Posts: 64
    edited December 2001
    Options
    I have an SVS 20-39PC. It is an excellent sub- very musical and great for HT. I have had it for about 2 months now and it is one of the few purchases that I have made for my audio system that I have not second guessed myself after getting it. I was reluctant to order something like this w/o first hearing it but decided to bite the bullet and placed an order. It cost about $15-$17 in shipping so I figured it wouldn't kill me to send it back if I wasn't happy with it. They are not the cheapest subs out there but when looking at it from a price/performance ratio they are dirt cheap. Give it a shot if they are in your price range- I don't think you will regret it. :D
  • Lee Bailey
    Lee Bailey Posts: 71
    edited December 2001
    Options
    I've had my SVS 25-31PC now for almost a year. It definitely is a very good subwoofer. Kicks some real butt on movies, sounds good for music as well.
    Please feel free to visit my Home Theater Page at The Bailey's Home Theatre in our Living Room.