our first snow!!

wangotango68
wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
today we had our first snow, last year at this time we had a foot deep of the white stuff me and the wife were coming back from the familys house and it was coming down so hard i could hardly
drive.

scott:cool:
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited December 2001
    Last year at this time, we had about 2" of ICE on EVERYTHING. Picture broken trees, power lines, etc.. Very ugly situation...

My in-laws were without electricity for two weeks.
  • The Darkhorse
    The Darkhorse Posts: 101
    edited December 2001
    We've actually had very (and i mean very) little snow so far this year.

the Darkhorse
    Denver
  • CHRIS
    CHRIS Posts: 454
    edited December 2001
    I miss the snow! A week of it would probably do fine. It is hard to get in the christmas spirit in Florida. I lived in NJ for 26 years before moving here in '91. We may not have gotten much snow up there but at least it was cold. I'm gona be wearing shorts today just dosen't seem right, ya know.
    Chris :)
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited December 2001
    half of the family on my side live in atlanta,and if the slightest hint of snow or anything like that comes down the whole city shuts down. i told them try driving a flatbed truck with a foot of snow on the ground.but this year we have been preaty lucky.but it is only december.

scott:cool:
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
    edited December 2001
    SNOW? what the heck is that.... hehe... last time we got snow was jan 11,1985....though we did get 13" and broke every record!:eek:
  • joelll
    joelll Posts: 120
    edited December 2001
    So far, Boston has had all of a single 3" snowstorm.

Feh.

Winters here have been wimpy for a few years. I like snow. Boston needs snow; winter weather-misery is a part of this area's character.

I hope we get clobbered with snowstorms this year. They're fun! I want to be able to build snow-caves again!