SDA-1Cs, CS350LS For Sale

Options
Dpasl
Dpasl Posts: 9
edited May 2003 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Couldn't find the original post that I gleaned this important set of SDA-1C questions from, but it was probably from this forum - sorry for no credit...
So you end up having to ask the seller 5-6 questions, how many 6.5's, how many tweeters , are they horizontal or vertical, are they black or clear/yellow, does the interconnect have a blade/blade or a pin/blade and on and on to get a good idea what the hell you are buying.

MINE are: 4X6.5, 2 vertical clear/yellow tweets. Pin/blade interconnect cable. black cabinet, no woodgrain. SDA-1C.
I have manuals and interconnect cable for them.

I picked these up from a buddy, and there is no way that I can get the $$ for a real amp together anytime soon, so - here they are.

I am asking $700 for the pair. Don't know what shipping would be, but I'd guess in the hundreds of dollars, so come get them in Tucson, AZ or maybe we can work something else out.

The CS350LS is mint and I have manuals also: $200
I am flexible on all prices, and if I've overvalued this stuff, let me know ASAP - I don't want to get ripped off due to my own ignorance but am willing to make a deal that is below present market values to get them out of my house (just having them tortures me, as I know how great they sound when properly set up and powered...)
weslow@cox.net
Post edited by Dpasl on

Comments

• brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Heya Dpasl,

I'm actually gonna be in Tucson today and tomorrow. I'd be curious about looking at the 350. Lemme know if meeting up is doable......my email is in my profile.....
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited May 2003
    Options
    For any of those considering the CS350LS, I can vouch that it is in full working condition and very good cosmetic condition. I didn't see any noticeable marks or damage (didn't go over it with a fine tooth comb), only because I had determined that it wouldn't have meshed quite right with the rest of my system. The speaker does sound very good though, and all drivers are working and not frozen at all for whomever is thinking about it.....

Good luck Aaron
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.