Onkyo TX-SR601 surround receiver

Options
mdschlayer
mdschlayer Posts: 209
edited January 2010 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
First off, I'm selling this for my father who has upgraded to a newer 7.1 receiver.

This Onkyo 6.1 is no longer current technology, but still works great if all you need is Dolby Digital EX or DTS-ES, with Optical and Coax digital.
There are a few minor scratches on the top and the front face, but I would rate it 8/10. It works perfect, includes original learning remote, and owner's manual. But no original box. I will pack safely with extra protection.

Asking $100 obo with free shipping in CONUS.

Thanks.
Mike
LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks
Post edited by mdschlayer on

Comments

• cnh
    cnh Posts: 13,284
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nice price for a good mid-level AVR....since it has 5.1 analog in you could actually use this with a BDP that has analog outs and HD-decoding onboard and still get REAL 5.1 HD surround formats...good power for efficient speakers.

Good luck with the sale...I've owned the 604 and the 605 in the past...good stuff!

cnh
    Currently orbiting Bowie's Blackstar.!

Polk Lsi-7s, Def Tech 8" sub, HK 3490, HK HD 990 (CDP/DAC), AKG Q701s
    [sig. changed on a monthly basis as I rotate in and out of my stash]
  • mhmacw
    mhmacw Posts: 832
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ill take it...ill not offer lower. seems like a good deal. but if you feel the need to throw in an optical ic or two feel free.lol. im me i have verifeid paypal. thanks, dan
  • mhmacw
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mdschlayer wrote: »
    First off, I'm selling this for my father who has upgraded to a newer 7.1 receiver.

This Onkyo 6.1 is no longer current technology, but still works great if all you need is Dolby Digital EX or DTS-ES, with Optical and Coax digital.
    There are a few minor scratches on the top and the front face, but I would rate it 8/10. It works perfect, includes original learning remote, and owner's manual. But no original box. I will pack safely with extra protection.

Asking $100 obo with free shipping in CONUS.

Thanks.
    Mike

paid. thanks mike
  • mdschlayer
    mdschlayer Posts: 209
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sold
    LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks
  • mhmacw
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey mike. finished up the paypal. sorry for the delay but the power poles snapped down the road and im on gen power. puts a cramp in the day to say the least. anyway thanks again, dan