FS: Denon AVC-3030 Receiver, Excellent cond. , Dolby ProLogic I

Options
polkatese
polkatese Posts: 6,767
edited May 2003 in Flea Market
110 watts x 3 (Front, Center), 35 watts x 2 (surrounds) all @ 8 ohms, manual, no box. I am currently using it to drive LSi9 (2 channels only, 4 ohms), surprisingly very capable, detailed, and clean, no clipping nor excessive heat. I am moving in my Rotel 1065 to drive my LSi9, hence, will have this as a spare. $300 o.b.o

Specifications:
• Model AVC-3030
• 110 Watts X3 (front, center) 20 hz-20khz @ .03 THD
• 35w X2 (rear) 1hz @ .05 THD
• Dolby Pro-Logic with 13 Surround Modes
• Gold plated terminals
• 5 video inputs: DBS/BS, VDP, VCR1, VCR2, V-AUX
• 5 audio inputs: CD, DAT/Tape1, DAT/Tape2, Phono, Tuner
• 4 audio outputs: DAT/Tape1, DAT Tape2, VCR1, VCR2
• S-Video input X4, and S-Video output X3
• Excellent sound and build quality that you can push to the limit
• Dedicated DSP and Computer Simulated Sound Field Creation
• 17"w x 15"d x 7.25"h
• Weight 33 lbs 2 oz

MSRP $1,350
I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
Post edited by polkatese on

Comments

• polkatese
    edited April 2003
    Options
    picture (not mine, but exactly the same):
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • polkatese
    edited April 2003
    Options
    The rear:
  • polkatese
    edited April 2003
    Options
    bump
  • rs159
    rs159 Posts: 1,027
    edited April 2003
    Options
    Originally posted by polkatese
    rs159,
    I have a perfect unit for your gramps, my Denon AVC-3030 (DPL, 5 channels amplifications), check out the flea market for details, still available and I will give you a nice deal.....lemme know if you are interested.

Whoa, you still got that thing? Well, I'd assume it would be better to take care of things privately but I don't know your email. Since I'm not a public kind of guy, mine is rs159@earthlink.net (not a typo, the irony was intended)
  • polkatese
    edited April 2003
    Options
    rs 159,
    YGM!
  • polkatese
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Just to close FS here, SOLD! :)

Thanks rs159 for a smooth transaction...enjoy your red hot chili!
  • rs159
    rs159 Posts: 1,027
    edited May 2003
    Options
    Haha, I was just listening to that for, well, I don't know why, really. It's a terrible recording, gained to the stars, and all compressed and nasally. Just something about it, I dunno.