Justin!

Options
Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Since you really haven't been hanging around the forum lately, I figured I'd throw a little rock at ya!

So umm, Justin, buddy....when I click on the System Showcase button it still says "Coming Soon." I realize "soon" is a relative term, but I'm gonna be as old as George before this section is done! :D I mean, it's not like you have anything better to do.....well, except maybe putting together the LSi section of the website.

Just messin' with ya!

Aaron
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,408
    edited October 2001
    Options
    I know another Polk site that posts a new system showcase picture each week ;)

I am just busting your rocks
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2001
    Options
    What up wid dat J ?

Maybe school is kicking his **** OR he met a gorgeous babe with low inhibitions who also happens to own a liquor store and pizza parlor....

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Originally posted by TroyD
    Maybe school is kicking his **** OR he met a gorgeous babe with low inhibitions who also happens to own a liquor store and pizza parlor....

Good god man, you read my mind!

No, actually I'm working on an editor for the "Car System Showcase" on the car section of the website. It seems that manually putting these systems up is a huge allotment of time that no one wants to tackle. My job -- make it faster and easier.

~JB
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2001
    Options
    ...and here I figured you were out washing your car.
    I'm working on an editor for the "Car System Showcase" on the car section of the website.

What in the name of Judis Priest are you doing working over in the car audio section????? You realize that car audio is just noise, home audio/ home theater is pure, nectar of the gods, heaven sent, naked babes out by the pool with a cold beer waiting for you when you get home kind of pleasure.

Get you **** over here Justin before I send you to your room:)

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Justin,

I was in your situation a decade ago...I just have a good memory and better toys now.

Ron is right though, CAR AUDIO? We don't even HAVE a system showcase. Priorities man, priorities. At least lie and tell us that you have been busy with some hottie that can't resist your charms, anything but being busy with car audio....

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Justin has secretly been converted to a car audio guy. I'll bet he turned his new WRX into a ghetto blaster, and he just can't wait to show it off to the world in Car Audio Showcase!

Aaron
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited October 2001
    Options
    Good lord you are a bunch of freaks. It's not my decision to work on the car system builder. Like I said, I'm here to make the lives of others better (i.e. if it takes Paul too long to do something, I better find out how to make it easier or I'll never hear the end of it).

Anyway, at the risk of getting flamed to hell, I'd just like to say I like car audio! There, I said it! But listen, I spend a very very large amount of time driving around. To work, to school, to Frederick, to Virginia, to Penn State... I need to jam! And it's not even worth arguing about sound quality in the home vs. car -- there is an obvious winner. But when I'm cruising down the highway and the bass is shaking my brain apart and the snare slapping me in the face, I'm in love. My car is the one place I don't have to worry about bothering my neighbors, or disturbing my roommates (especially when I come home at 2:00am when the bars close -- for some reason, music sounds 10x better).

~JB
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2001
    Options
    All he has to do is put up a couple pics from RonP's place, and there is a start......

It would be SOMETHING.....even though we have all hit his site 100's of times....

R
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.