DQ-10's

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I am going to check out a pair of Dahlquist DQ-10's (ahem, Russ) with a Denon POA-2400 amp this evening.....

Decisions, decisions.....the wife is definately NOT enthusiastic about the prospect but hopefully she will get over it. The REALLY bad thing is that I have been doing a little measuring and this may require a little rearranging of the furniture, specifically the piano. This is a REALLY, REALLY unpopular idea with the lovely Wendi...If I go through with this, I may need a place to hole up for a few days while the dust settles.

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2001
    Options
    ...it will be worth it. George is right, these are power-hungry ****'s......

Hell of a find.....make it up to Wendi at x-mas.....

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited October 2001
    Options
    I'm a self proclaimed expert in this area, so if you need a place to hole up, feel free to come up to Pennsylvania. You can sleep on the couch and keep my home theater company during the night.

Aaron
  • TroyD
    edited October 2001
    Options
    this would be the deathknell to any hope of even LISTENING to the LSi's let alone ponder a purchase for say, the next decade......

hmmm... if they are that sweet though...

of course Wendi has already said that IF I buy them, they aren't to be touched until X-mas....that is just torture.

man, I can't do anything but think about those speakers today...

Troy
  • TroyD
    edited October 2001
    Options
    I appreciate the offer..you just never know.

Troy