Wireless Headphones Opinions Wanted

dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,573
edited March 2003 in 2 Channel Audio
I am in the market for a pair of wireless headphones. I do not want corded, and thats simply a personal decision.

Any suggestions of good brands, models that you may have auditioned or use??? :)

Also, if you have had good/bad experiences with wireless, please feel free to explain.

My price cap is $200.00.

Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated, thanks for your time.

:D
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• dorokusai
    edited March 2003
    I just read the links here, and from www.headwize.com . Screw the wireless revolution, I may have found 1 or 2 good reviews over 100 bad ones. :eek:

Let me rephrase the question then, any wired headphone reviews and suggestions would be appreciated. :lol:

Again, cap is $200.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited March 2003
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2003
    Excellent Site!

Thanks Shack, this is the kind of information I was looking for. :D
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited March 2003
    Buy.com has the Sennheiser 590's for $150