ELI G/T finalized

polrbehr
polrbehr Posts: 2,825
OK, we're set to do another small get-together at my house on Sat. May 30th.

I expect people to start showing up about 11:30AM or so, will continue to about 5-6PM, which I pretty much have to hold firm on, so please, keep that in mind if your trip is more than 2 hours each way (I am about 1 to 1.5 hrs. east of NYC)

As always, food and drink will be on hand. If Mother Nature plays ball, I plan on doing a little BBQing, just burgers and stuff. If not, a Big Sandwich will be in order, along with some salads, chips & dips, and some hot appetizers.

Attendance requirements? Simple. If I know you from here or last years' Fest, we're golden. ;)
If not, you gotta have someone vouch for you. Space is somewhat limited, so I'm going to keep this on a first come basis. Post in this thread if you think you'd like to attend, we can handle details and directions via PM or email , and we'll go from there.

Thanks for reading.
So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
Post edited by polrbehr on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited May 2009
    Can I come. :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Face
    edited May 2009
    Anyone else...

After party at Appadv's... ;)
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Face
    edited May 2009
    Last call...
  • m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited May 2009
    I'll be there but I don't know when at this moment. I'll call tomorrow.
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Harry!

I had a wonderful time and learned a lot from you guys. Thank you for your hospitality!!
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!