Anthem MCA - 5

Options
trulog
trulog Posts: 1
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I currently have four RT55's for the front and rears and the CS400 for my center. I was wondering if any of you have used an Anthem MCA - 5 amp or other Anthem products to power your systems. I was considering buying this amp , but I do not know how well the amp will match with the speakers.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• jrausch
    jrausch Posts: 510
    edited October 2001
    Options
    I have been doing some shopping around and was looking at Anthem myself, That new AVM-20 would sure make a sweet addition to my setup. They only drawback is it's MSRP of $3200. There is no reason why the MCA-5 wouldn't sound awesome @ 5/200 per side lots of reserve and balanced outputs. Being the bargain hunter I am. By chance, I found someone who sells Parasound very competitively. If you don't need the balanced outputs of the Anthem (Although that is a very sweet option) I could hook you up with this authorized dealer. He only sells factory fresh product. I just bought the HCA-2205AT @5/220 per side. The JFet/MosFet stages smooth out any ear bleeding highs, Mids are fluid and detailed and the lows are very tight and abundant. Surround sound you could listen to all day with lots of detail and without the fatigue. There's allot of headroom that never seems to run out. Awesome reviews and 5/10 year warranty. I am using SDA's for all four channels. I'm not a salesman, just very happy with my purchase. :)

I personally would have no problem buying an Anthem product, If you have the extra cash, Go for it.
    Let me know if your interested. :)
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."