Blast Off!

Options
George Grand
George Grand Posts: 12,258
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
I can't bear, OR justify bringing this miserable organism into my home anymore. Even if it's only on an electronic basis, it's still the equivalent of taking a garbage can and emptying the contents onto your living room floor. So I leave you with Chris, The Snake. That is HIS OWN name for himself.

You need to know who you are really dealing with here. I will apologize in advance if I offend some for what I am about to post. They are HIS words, not mine. You need to know.

This is someone who:

"Likes to drag people out of their cars at redlights and beat the **** out of them". At 6'5, 250lbs, tell me this isn't a motorists worst nightmare. Any chance he ever dragged someone his own size out of a vehicle? You be the judge.

Someone who thought the Polk Forum was an appropriate place to announce he had performed oral sex on his mate while it was "that time of the month".

Someone who thought the term "Sandniggers" was appropriate for the forum. It's not appropriate ANYWHERE you animal, no less a public forum. That in particular is the reason we are here at this point. I tried to reason with the beast, and point out the Forum was NOT a place for that term, and NEITHER WAS MY HOME. This particular incident naturally occurred during the last couple weeks or so, and has brought us to this point.

But don't sweat it, cause he has gotten God now. He only listens to his father and God. Well which one told you to behave like that? Neither one is my guess. Just the voices in your head.

Arrividerci BABY,

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)

Forgot to mention that the Amazing's are positioned according to the MANUFACTURERS recommendation. But hey, he's only Bob Carver. What does HE know compared to you? Nice to know you read magazines. Try a real book sometime.

While I'm at it, how about the time one of the Polk V.P.'s said "That Scroticus guy is cool". I'm sure you remember that. That was ME, remember? While I don't consider MYSELF to be cool, I just thought that one pisses you off to no end, and wanted to remind you of it. Sweet dreams Frankenstein.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• dbartol
    dbartol Posts: 66
    edited October 2001
    Options
    TWO THUMBS UP. A must read!!! A terrifically electrofying account of the creature known as Snake, and lets not forget his patented fruitcake style apologies after offending all civilized people.

As always, George hits the nail squarely on the head and this nail, as usual, had, has, and always will have, it coming.

Darrin
  • BobMcG
    BobMcG Posts: 1,585
    edited October 2001
    Options
    we are on an all too familiar road.

I was actually wrong in asking Chris who rattled his cage in the tech forum. I say this because I don't think it's a matter of Chris' cage being rattled, but Chris liking to rattle other peoples' cages. Is it just me or do others see a pattern here, where as it seems things are calmest in his absence and get out of control not long after his returns?
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2001
    Options
    I can't bear, OR justify bringing this miserable organism into my home anymore. Even if it's only on an electronic basis, it's still the equivalent of taking a garbage can and emptying the contents onto your living room floor.
    Arrividerci BABY

George, please tell me that from your comments above you are not leaving the forum????

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.