Post a video... any video

Comments

• mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,242
    The YouTube channel above called What’s Inside is truly angering. I used to be subscribed to them when they took things apart properly. Now... ugh. They just destroy things.
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 6,283
    edited August 24
    Mr. Roboto...Styx
    B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    Another favorite of mine;
    Styx, "Come sail away". B)
    edited August 25
    SRV playing something to chill by. <3 "Riviera Paradise" 9:45 min.
    This guy wastes NO time making his fruit concoctions and shakes. He's good!
    https://www.facebook.com/TRNDVideos/videos/1265633500207006/?t=10
    If you like drums... B)
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 4,811
    Got Dayens?
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,536
    Well, it's been said before but I believe it bears repeating:

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    "NO POINTS" ...LOL. :D
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,515
    edited September 1

Tony M wrote: »

Had to almost choke back tears watching those monsters die. They weren’t ready.
    Seriously though, it was said watching them, although they all will have a new beginning... annoying the person in the next car over at the stop light. :wink: :lol:
    Micah

Main system: Technics SL3200, Shure M97xE, Lafayette LR1100 for tuner, Hagerman Audio Labs Bugle 2 phono stage, NAD C352 integrated, Boston Acoustics VR 2, Boston PV500, generic ICs, and BJC Belden speaker cables.

Desktop: Dell Precision 690 running iTunes, Yamaha RX-v665, Monitor Audio R90s, Velodyne VA-907, generic ICs and speaker cables.
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.
    Got Dayens?
    Doing some research on my SDA’s, I ran across this. :confounded: :cry: I thought What’s Inside was awful, this hurts me deep down. :confused:
    Micah

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,515
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    Doing some research on my SDA’s, I ran across this. :confounded: :cry: I thought What’s Inside was awful, this hurts me deep down. :confused:

Yeah, seeing someone wearing socks with sandals was pretty disturbing.
    Viking64 wrote: »
    mlistens03 wrote: »

Yeah, seeing someone wearing socks with sandals was pretty disturbing.

Also true.
    Micah

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    This guy is good with cards! :o
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 1,948
    2.0 - Marantz NA8005 | Polk LSiM703 | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | Sanus UF30 | OC703 Panels

6.1 - Pio Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | Monster HTS 5000 | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | PS Audio Power Port Classic x2 | OC703 Panels
    Micah

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,536
    edited September 26
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    From the web; Sony STR-D2010 receiver;
    edited September 30
    Well, I'm a sucker for a bouncing EQ/spectrum analyzer!
    Got Dayens?
    I used to have a bunch of these radio shack ones with those colored levels. I was a fool to have sold them all.
    edited September 30
    Here you go Drew... B)

Haha, I've seen those shirts before.
    Got Dayens?
    edited September 30
    Just noticed that in the What’s inside Monitor 10 video, they were Peerless models. :'(
    Micah

Heart in Nov. 2016 at the Royal Albert Hall rockin out! :D B)