Post a video... any video

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 6,056
    edited April 14
    afterburnt wrote: »

She said she built that shelving rack. Impressive!
    I wish she was my Mom. What a collection she has and what has she sold over the years? WOW.

But my wife says she couldn't have been my mom. ;)
    I was 50/50 but after going to Rosie's website, there's no doubt my wife was right.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 4,476
    Tony M wrote: »
    afterburnt wrote: »

She said she built that shelving rack. Impressive!
    I wish she was my Mom. What a collection she has and what has she sold over the years? WOW.

But my wife says she couldn't have been my mom. ;)
    I was 50/50 but after I Know.
    But I rode it once. ;), there's no doubt my wife was right.
    Parlor: ifi iDSD Micro*Yamaha RX-A2030*Parasound Halo P5*Parasound Halo A-31*Parasound 2250v2*Emotiva XPA-200 Gen1*LSiM707 Fronts*LSiM706c Center*LSiM702f/x Surrounds*Monitor70 Series II Rears*Monitor40 Series II Presence*SVS PB2000 Sub X2*OPPO BDP-103D*Sony PS3*Samsung-55" LED 1080p Smart 3D HDTV UN55H7150AFXZA*TEAC TN-300*Wireworld Solstice cables* Wireworld Stratus power cables*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*BJC Silver-Plated IC's* Bens Silver IC's

Dungeon: Dancer Mini-Two Diamond*Auralic Aries Mini*Dayens Ampino Preamp*Dayens Ampino Monoblocks*North Star Intenso DAC*Wireworld Oasis cables*Wireworld Oasis IC's*Wireworld Aurora power cables*IFI nano IDSD bl*Pangea Silver USB*Cambridge CXU*

Panamax MR5100*Panamax M8-AV-PRO*Furman PST-2+6

Headgear: Sennheiser HD 558*Audio-Technica ATH-M40x*Sennheiser HD 598 Cs*Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7*Philips SHP9500S* Sennheiser 6xx

Hello Kitty boombox

Spare sortta: Usher N-6361* ifi iDsd nano*Marantz 1504* RX-A1040*Emotiva XPA-1L Gen2 X2*Emotiva XPA-3 Gen2*CSiA6 Center*Monitor40 Series II*SVS PB1000 Sub*Sony BDPS6500 Blu-ray player*POS 37" LCD*Douglas Connection Furez 12 AWG 2 Conductor*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*Samsung BD-H5900 3D Blu-Ray*Usher N-6361

Self Control is over rated.
    Mr. Sharpe wrote: »
    Meh these were extra $70 as an open box item so it didn’t much to me either way:)

edited April 15

What's with the cringe. You...
    Post edited by KennethSwauger on
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,983
    Seems appropriate

• verbverb Posts: 3,323
    Not this ride either. NEVER. Something would break if I rode it!

We go to Vegas at least once/year, never did that ride or the roller coaster they have up there too!
    ov45cboqx3nj.png
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    edited April 14
    I've never been to Vegas but to go up on top of that tower would make my you know what pucker up tighter than a gnat's a**! 912 ft. up. 90 stories!!! :o

And then go out over the edge for any thrill is crazy! Fate has a bulls-eye on my back!

My wife gets dizzy easy and said she couldn't do the spinner or roller coaster but would do that going off the track thrill ride. My luck, if I was on it, the brake would surely fail somehow. She's sky-dived once last year with her daughter while I watched. Her daughter jumped about 15 times and even did a solo or two. Now that's pretty challenging.
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 4,476
    Skydiving!

Parlor: ifi iDSD Micro*Yamaha RX-A2030*Parasound Halo P5*Parasound Halo A-31*Parasound 2250v2*Emotiva XPA-200 Gen1*LSiM707 Fronts*LSiM706c Center*LSiM702f/x Surrounds*Monitor70 Series II Rears*Monitor40 Series II Presence*SVS PB2000 Sub X2*OPPO BDP-103D*Sony PS3*Samsung-55" LED 1080p Smart 3D HDTV UN55H7150AFXZA*TEAC TN-300*Wireworld Solstice cables* Wireworld Stratus power cables*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*BJC Silver-Plated IC's* Bens Silver IC's

Dungeon: Dancer Mini-Two Diamond*Auralic Aries Mini*Dayens Ampino Preamp*Dayens Ampino Monoblocks*North Star Intenso DAC*Wireworld Oasis cables*Wireworld Oasis IC's*Wireworld Aurora power cables*IFI nano IDSD bl*Pangea Silver USB*Cambridge CXU*

Panamax MR5100*Panamax M8-AV-PRO*Furman PST-2+6

Headgear: Sennheiser HD 558*Audio-Technica ATH-M40x*Sennheiser HD 598 Cs*Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7*Philips SHP9500S* Sennheiser 6xx

Hello Kitty boombox

Spare sortta: Usher N-6361* ifi iDsd nano*Marantz 1504* RX-A1040*Emotiva XPA-1L Gen2 X2*Emotiva XPA-3 Gen2*CSiA6 Center*Monitor40 Series II*SVS PB1000 Sub*Sony BDPS6500 Blu-ray player*POS 37" LCD*Douglas Connection Furez 12 AWG 2 Conductor*Blue Jeans Cable LC-1's IC's*Samsung BD-H5900 3D Blu-Ray*Usher N-6361

Self Control is over rated.
    Mr. Sharpe wrote: »
    Meh these were extra $70 as an open box item so it didn’t much to me either way:)

Queensryche Della Brown MTV unplugged:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, VTL 2.5 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Furman M8-LX Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,000
    This girl has some BIG cahonies but this girl isn't wearing protective gear! Could you imagine if she took a spill? :s
    https://www.facebook.com/007.Billionaires/videos/796373043889085/
    I worked with a guy who used to do this in the Army. His legs were as big as my body. Each leg that is. His fore-arms were like my thighs. Jake was a monster of a man but gentle as a lamb. Until he got mad. I never saw him get mad, just pissed. I also met a lineman who had huge thighs. I asked him if he climbed towers. He said just power line poles. A lot of them he laughed.

Can anybody here think they have what it would take to climb to the TOP of one of these towers? :#
    https://www.facebook.com/stwiwannagetoff/videos/1285321031579282/

• FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,770
    4 trips a year would buy a lot of gear...just saying.
    Salt and vinager potato chips and kids...Hilarious! :D
    A couple of pets too.
    https://www.facebook.com/BabyGotLaughs/videos/1694052530662912/
    edited April 22
    Salt and vinager potato chips and kids...Hilarious! :D
    A couple of pets too.
    https://www.facebook.com/BabyGotLaughs/videos/1694052530662912/

An acquired taste! I love em! :smile:
    I think my older brother does too. :s :p :D
    I thought I had some bad days...But mine were NOTHING compared to these.

This guys day could've turned out REAL BAD, but it wasn't his day to go!

https://www.facebook.com/CalicoJackHiking/videos/2061703160741128/
    I wonder why the person taking the video didn't help out! :smile:

Funny! Umbrella stand! Although not a fake, it reminds me of a funny scene in Indiana Jones! :smile:
    m0ven69rp63v.png

• Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,270
    This guys day could've turned out REAL BAD, but it wasn't his day to go!
    I have a pair of Nocona boots that look exactly like that snake. :p
    edited May 4
    verb wrote: »
    I wonder why the person taking the video didn't help out! :smile:

That's exactly what I yelled out as I showed my wife.

Suspicious, huh? ;)
    I like this song and The "Despicable Me" movies too.
    edited May 4
    I'll one up you there Tony:

For those not aware, this was a 2 year project form an English movie buff... None of the clips are altered in any way time wise, they sync to the music perfectly just as they are.
    edited May 4
    That is a GREAT editing video for sure!

Loved it! ;) B)

Back at ya... :D
    ^ not bad!! Any idea what films the Marilyn Monroe clips were from? I saw Clerk's II, Annie get your gun, but I don't recognize many others.
    I have no idea. :(