• Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,823
  • "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• "Make a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Light
    a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• Tony MTony M Posts: 5,854
    TNTsTunes wrote: »

WOW ! That was COOL !

The audiences' faces at the end looked like they were " Thunder Struck ! " LOL

Thanks for that !
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    2 through 9 are awesome. 10 is funny. Please check out the human talent these performers have !
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,983
    edited January 2
    NM

edited January 4
    Here's my 2 video's of our weather. Maybe they'll download here. :)

Nope. It says file is not allowed. :(
  • mark090852mark090852 Posts: 733
    Beautiful!

Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers.
    Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player.
  • obieoneobieone Posts: 5,056
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,869
    I've seen example of that crazy engineering...very cool
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,501
    edited January 8
    When you have friends to help pick you up when you fall, what's to worry ?

https://i.imgur.com/BqoKVSd.mp4

MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    edited January 8
    Now that's what I call a double whammy!!! :s :s

Yup. With friends like that, who needs enemies! :o
  • obieoneobieone Posts: 5,056
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!
  • ThortonThorton Posts: 1,113
    TNTsTunes wrote: »

Awesome. Loved it.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Source: Sonos - W4S Mod, DAC: W4S DAC-2
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Amp1: W4S MC-5, AMP2: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • ThortonThorton Posts: 1,113
    mark090852 wrote: »
    Beautiful!

Downloaded this song from amazon for my wife. Put it on the 2 channel stereo and she was almost in tears.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Source: Sonos - W4S Mod, DAC: W4S DAC-2
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Amp1: W4S MC-5, AMP2: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • verbverb Posts: 2,937
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

Love Kid Rock - Nice tribute to Detroit, which is in the middle of a renaissance.

From a fellow Michigander !!!
    Basement: Polk SDA 1C's, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, Rotel 1580 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Carver TX8 Tuner, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated, Auris BluMe, Polk TSi200's
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 18,711
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

"Writing about hifi is like dancing about architecture" -- paraphrasing some wag (possibly Frank Zappa)
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,654
    Tony M wrote: »

Wow... Rational vs. irrational (who think they are rational). Madison, I think, falls to the latter for the meer fact that (Madison) doesn't understand how irrational (Madison's) thought process is, or in fact what rationality is. And that last person (if they even identify as one), not helping their cause... And totally unproductive.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 9,869
    Ever have one of those WTF days

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
    nbrowser wrote: »

I was in college when that happened. Terrible.
    Basement: Polk SDA 1C's, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, Rotel 1580 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Carver TX8 Tuner, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
    Living Room: Pioneer SX-N30 Network Receiver, Pioneer PD10AE CD Player, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi Subwoofer
    edited January 29
    My brother went to the viewing area that day. He has that terrible memory of seeing it live in person. That was a bad thing that NASA let the world view it live also on every TV. Schools were letting all students watch it too.

I know it was a huge shock, but this special just on TV the other night had a man that said he recommended to them NOT to launch. The higher-ups ignored his request!
    Tony M wrote: »
    My brother went to the viewing area that day. He has that terrible memory of seeing it live in person. That was a bad thing that NASA let the world view it live also on every TV. Schools were letting all students watch it too.

I know it was a huge shock, but this special just on TV the other night had a man that said he recommended to them NOT to launch. The higher-ups ignored his request!

Just a simple o-ring!!! Interesting the new design has features that detect leaks, unlike the previous one.
    mit898mqs1qm.png
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 3,051
    It inspired this awesome album cover!

kxf4o326hnau.jpg