Infinity Beta 40s-NEW-$425 obo

Options
jhw59
jhw59 Posts: 348
edited August 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I bought these recently for a HT project that has been delayed and I need the cash so, unfortunately, they have to go. I don't have a digital camera as of now so can't post piks but they are the black finish. There are piks on ebay and you can google for reviews. I played them for a couple of hours to make sure they were ok but they need 40-50 hours for breakin. This is a nice community so this is the first place I've posted but will list elsewhere eventually as the better half wants them gone:). IMO, they would work well with HT or 2 channel but a sub definitely helps provide a full bottom end. I've read that the 40s work better with a sub than the 50s. STRONGLY PREFER LOCAL PICKUP AS SHIPPING WILL BE EXPENSIVE. I have the original boxes, packing materials, and manual. Please don't lowball but I will certainly consider reasonable offers. I have lots of ebay feedback as jhw59. PM per board policy please for all questions, offers. Thanks for looking! There is a 5 year warranty which I think is transferable.
Post edited by jhw59 on

Comments