Flexy rack

Options
2»

Comments

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I have already told Micah that for a pair of LSi's that I can get him laid in an orderly, proficient manner. I mean a sure thing and pretty hot too, I might add. Hell, Aaron, for a pair of LSi's, I would extend the same offer to you.

Troy
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Let's see the goods! Post some pics!

Aaron
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2001
    Options
    There is nothing I can add to the above comments. They largely echo my own sentiments. I can only reinforce the comment regarding your inability to understand that many people are as versed, or perhaps MORE versed than yourself on matters audio. You don't seem to fathom that concept AT ALL! Your posts seem to reflect an attitude of one who is presenting us with REAL REVELATIONS. Your observations are almost basic audio knowledge. WE ALREADY KNOW ALL THE STUFF YOU THINK IS GOING TO SPIN OUR HEADS!

The air conditioner thing? It was all a JOKE. From beginning to end. Every post we made. You couldn't figure that out. Maybe because you're sense of humor leans towards "We listen, we wait, but maybe we don't believe you." Sorry, that's not even CLOSE to being funny. Maybe in your circle of friends it's hilarious. But to MOST of this crowd, it's pathetic.

Unlike Aaron, who is a valued friend, I think the only thing you lack, is some proper diction. I do not take issue with that, as I was raised by grandparents who had only a basic command of English diction. HOWEVER, your spelling is a different story. I think if you wanted to, you could SPELL perfectly. But you choose to post with words like "U" rather than the word "you", and "R" rather than "are", and this TO ME, is an obvious attempt to sound like a really "with it" and trendy kind of guy. Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, that is the way 13 year old schoolgirls write when they pass notes in class.

You are OUT THERE man, hopelessly OUT THERE. Far from being ruthless, I think we have actually been forgiving... to a point. We have reached that point.

George Grand (of the Jersey Grand's)
  • TroyD
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I don't happen to have any unfortunately. It's a girl whom I work with, very nice girl (and very cute) but when she meets a decent, clean cut, semi cerebral guy she falls over backwards with her legs in the air. I have it on good sources, not personal experience, that she can and will deliver the goods.

Troy
  • jcaut
    jcaut Posts: 1,849
    edited September 2001
    Options
    :D I love this forum!:D
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Options
    ...when she meets a decent, clean cut, semi cerebral guy she falls over backwards with her legs in the air....
    Wow, now THIS is a girl I gotta meet!

Aaron
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Thanks a million. Micah's worth a shot of leg, but when I come down to visit (bearing audio gifts, albeit not LSI's) I get to meet your mother-in-law? What a pal.

Oh yes, Micah The RUTHLESS shoplifter. I forgot ALL about that.

• TroyD
    edited September 2001
    Options
    had I have KNOWN her at the time, I would have gladly hooked you up. Actually she PCS'ed (thats GI lingo for moved here) here in late May so I didn't really have a true appreciation for her talents yet. Having said that, NEXT time you are in town.......

Since, no one involved participates in the forum (besides me) I will go ahead and tell the story. She went out with a group of us downtown one night and kind of took a liking to another friend of mine (George you met this guy, Chuck) clean cut, nice kid. Anyway, we wound up back at my house (Wendi was the sober one) and he winds up nailing it shut in my spare room. OF COURSE I was listening outside the door, to a reasonable hour anyway, but 4:45 AM? It sounded like she was having a root canal. Anyway, seems that she has a thing for the All-American types.

By the way my mother in law, Big Flo, is someone that EVERYONE should meet. She perpetuates the Southern stereotype quite well.

Troy
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited September 2001
    Options
    George
    I never claim to be Mr. Audio like you and the rest of your “Club”, and yes, I am a basic audio kind of guy…so I don’t talk about X number of this and X number of that… We may disagree with our comments, or opinions and then we go round and round to beat up the issues, but I never launch the personal attack against you and your friends… You decided to make me become a “subject” to laugh at and making fun of… and then defending your actions by the thing that you called “humor”. Well, I will try to learn more about this “humor” thing, in fact I have a suggestion for you right now. Why don’t you sell tickets for your next Saturday social event, it may actually helps to pay some bills…
    Any way, thank you for the above philosophy 101’s lesson…I’ve learn something new from the basic lesson from life recently too, and the message from this lesson is as follows:
    “Freak… who laughed at…(anyone) first is the one will be laughed at…last”
  • wangotango68
    wangotango68 Posts: 1,056
    edited September 2001
    Options
    damn!!!!!!!

scott:eek:
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Options
    I read your post, and I am still amazed at the stuff you think is funny. While you bring up interesting points, things remain unchanged. You are STILL one strange duck bucko.

I don't want to do this anymore. I don't really consider it a fair fight. If I don't respond anymore, it's not because you got a good shot in, it's because I won't kick a dog, duck, OR BUNNY when it's down.

• I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Damn,I had an essay due today and I missed all this!

Anyway, I just can't see how Micah has a chance with this girl, especially with a mullet! All I have to say id good luck! Troy, at least try and step up man!

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • TroyD
    edited September 2001
    Options
    AHHH, I am pretty sure that she could get past the mullet and for a pair of LSi's, it's worth a shot....Ya gotta admit, Micah is a pretty cerebral dude at times. Plus, he has got all the Peter North moves memorized, I'm sure.
    Me? NAHHHH, I am one happily married dude (George can attest to that) and I wouldn't even think of doing anything to screw that up. If I did, George would beat the crap out of me and adopt Wendi.

Troy
  • George Grand
    edited September 2001
    Options
    There wouldn't be much to beat on after Big Flo got finished with you.

Heigh-ho, Heigh-Ho.........
  • PETERNG
    PETERNG Posts: 918
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Mr. Grand
    Thank you for your final thoughts, I feel the same. I don’t consider this is a fight because I never start it, and I don’t want to abuse animals any more than you do, especially to the dog that barked at the wrong tree. Fair enough, this is my last comment on this subject…
  • I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited September 2001
    Options
    Ahh, I see. I would never condone doing anything sinister like that to one's spouse. For the LSi's, you better hope she can get past a mullet! Micah's pretty cool, no doubt about that though.

Is Big Flo your little pet name for your baseball bat, George? I seem to remember when I was having troubles with that Carver4.0 punk that George mentioned doing something with a baseball bat...

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • TroyD
    edited September 2001
    Options
    No worries man......Wendi is the coolest BUT her threshold for my BS is pretty minimal.

Big Flo is my mother in law, a true piece of work. Imagine the Dana Carvey as the Church Lady only tipping in at about 275.

Hell, for the LSi's, if that didn't pan out, I would order in some professional help, if you know what I mean.....

Troy