Macleod, do you still have your Ram's box?

Options
PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited April 2007 in Car Audio & Electronics
Mac,

I'm tryin to snag a box that'll fit in an '03 Ram Quad Cab (needs to be able to hold a 10 or 12 -- or can have hte hole cut out to hold a 10 or 12). And I'm crazy cheap. HELP ME!

- King Tut.
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Yup, still got it.

Itll hold an MM2104 just fine as thats what it was built for. Although it is a little on the shallow side so I had to take the magnet cover off to get it to work. You can forget about a 12 tho. I built it to take up as little room as possible. It fits just right under the rear seat in the passenger side hole and is .53 ft3 interior volume.

Since youre my Polk brother and if it meets your needs, youre welcome to it on one condition - you cant make fun of my lousy carpeting job. If you promise that you can have it for whatever it costs to ship.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Hmm...

Well, since 1) its goin in a truck with a funny interior, so I gotta recarpet it even if it looked like a million bucks... and 2) i love you.. er i mean hi. lol.

Pack her up and lemme know what its gonna be to 14220 (buffalo residential) -- email me your address at vince@spinellicreations.com and all that jazz... i'll send you out a money order quick as grease.

You-sa-awesome-dude. ;o)

Thanks!
  • PoweredByDodge
    edited April 2007
    Options
    PS...

the mm2104 is 5 3/4 inches top mount depth. the audiobahn is 4 5/8 deep... talk about a perfect fit.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    edited April 2007
    Options
    AWWWW! This thread makes me feel all squishy inside! *SQUISHY* *SQUISHY*

Aren't you two just the cutest pair?
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!