Looking for Misc Audio Deals of the Day? Updated info here!

Comments

• ClipdatClipdat Posts: 3,461
    Polk Sub, H/K receiver, and what looks like a Blackstone TL 3 surround setup. Hell of a deal. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/harmon-kardon-receiver-polk/6606352302.html - $75

00g0g_itcCIicG8Ml_1200x900.jpg

00H0H_c28ausZ1PtQ_1200x900.jpg
    Got Dayens?
    Polk R50 towers, Pinnacle sub, and old Technics gear - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/d/pair-of-floor/6593923348.html - $25!? Crazy.

00y0y_Ng3bCpNSrq_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_7guZSI7qlVw_1200x900.jpg
    Got Dayens?
  • verbverb Posts: 2,559
    Clean NAD Integrated/tuner, Polk SDA CRS w/stands, Rotel Pre/Amp:
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/ele/d/nad-polk-audio-and-rotel/6607600422.html
    hodnaytom1ie.png
    s3xcc2xrr0yo.png
    19tj7csz73rn.png
    2CH: Polk SDA 1C's, Micro Seiki MB14 TT, Rotel 1580 Pre, Marantz CD6006 CDP, Carver TX8 Tuner, Conrad Johnson MF2300A Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, AQ Diamondback (version 1) RCA IC's, MIT Terminator2 Cables
    Office: PC, Marantz AMP-1, Acoustic Technologies Classic Speakers, Polk PSWi225 wireless sub, MIT AVt2 cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,317
    Better can easily be had for less, especially the NAD and Polks.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,353
    I'd bet the prices can be discounted quite a bit. ;)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 5,353
    FestYboy wrote: »
    Better can easily be had for less, especially the NAD and Polks.

Have you heard the NAD system, and Polk SDA's?
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 2,317
    edited June 4
    I have them, yes ;) and better at that (for way less, might I add)
  • Airplay355Airplay355 Posts: 4,153
    I agree. It's nice stuff for sure but we're cheap here :)
    @F1nut I just found a great condition AH! Tjoeb 4000 CD Player for sale and the urge to buy is STRONG!
    Got Dayens?
  • CGTIIICGTIII Posts: 276
    B&K AVR 307 Integrated for $200 w/ remote. Claims it's perfect. No affiliation.
    If fully working, this looks like quite the deal on $3,500 MSRP. Be prepared -- it's 65 lbs.
    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/d/k-components-avr-307/6594329823.html
    He only hears the melody and the words... :facepalm:

Lovin' my salvaged 10As! Assist to @lawdogg.
    Polk - SDA-2Bs, 11TLs, (4) M7s, RTi4s, RT35is, RTi28s, RT5s, RT3s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - S8, S6s, S4s.
    M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, Realistic T1000s, and more.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
    edited June 6
    Sony SCD-777ES - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/sony-scd-777es-sacd-player/6609324944.html - $225 - Doesn't always read SACD layer.

00Q0Q_2qCbORwtDUI_1200x900.jpg

Wonder if it would be difficult to repair.
    Got Dayens?
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 9,804
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Sony SCD-777ES - https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ele/d/sony-scd-777es-sacd-player/6609324944.html - $225 - Doesn't always read SACD layer.

00Q0Q_2qCbORwtDUI_1200x900.jpg

Wonder if it would be difficult to repair.

Could just be an adjustment or may need a whole new laser assembly. The laser may be difficult to source. Been a few years since i seen a new assembly listed anywhere. Cost last i seen was about 300.00
    edited June 6
    Found these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sony-KHS-180A-laser-lens-pick-up-Sony-SACD-Accuphase-SCD-777ES-SCD-1/131412350937
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Could just be an adjustment or may need a whole new laser assembly. The laser may be difficult to source. Been a few years since i seen a new assembly listed anywhere. Cost last i seen was about 300.00

Got Dayens?
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 9,804
    Found these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Sony-KHS-180A-laser-lens-pick-up-Sony-SACD-Accuphase-SCD-777ES-SCD-1/131412350937

USED PULLED UNITS.....
    Good luck.
    Oh, good call. Yeah, they could have the very same issue!
    USED PULLED UNITS.....
    Good luck.

Got Dayens?
    Well, it doesn't matter anyway, it's gone! NEXT!
    Got Dayens?
    Swans M10 2.1 Computer Speakers - $65! These are very highly regarded and great for a near field 2.1 setup. Hardly ever see them come up for sale these days.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ele/d/swans-m10-21-computer-speakers/6606471014.html

01212_80o6GatForC_1200x900.jpg

Got Dayens?
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 986
    Swans M10 2.1 Computer Speakers - $65! These are very highly regarded and great for a near field 2.1 setup. Hardly ever see them come up for sale these days.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ele/d/swans-m10-21-computer-speakers/6606471014.html

01212_80o6GatForC_1200x900.jpg

Nice, those look awesome!
    2 channel
    Speakers: Mission 770 Freedoms
    Integrated amp: Technics SU-v75 and matching tuner
    CDP: Technics SL-PC20
    Cables: Monoprice, Monster, Acoustic Research, and a few generic ones
    TT: Technics SL-3200, direct drive
    Cartridge: Shure M97xE

Pc gaming setup
    Receiver/amp: Yamaha RX-V665
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables
    Speakers: Boston Acoustics CR75s

Random equipment on standby:
    Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    Seen somewhere on AudioKarma (I think)
    Yeah I want them even though I have zero use for them lol. Sigh.
    Got Dayens?
    edited June 7
    Yeah I want them even though I have zero use for them lol. Sigh.

I am sure that you can find some way to use them. Maybe buy and let a friend needing a desktop system borrow it?
    Edit: I read that to myself again and it sounded like I was implying myself. I was not, just so you know.
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup
    Computer: Lenovo g50 (soon to be upgraded to a Dell Precision 690 which is far from stock!!)
    Interconnects: Amazon basics HDMI, Acoustic Research HDMI, Monoprice speaker cables

Onkyo TX-v940, JBL woofers and tweeters, single Klipsch KG .5, Yamaha guitar amplifier, Peavey Rage 158 guitar amplifier, Kicker comp 12” subwoofer, single Bose 802 series II, a whole bunch of 1”-3” full range drivers, Infinity Crescendo 3007s (on sale), Polk LSi25s

You don't tell her you read the manual, and you tell her you know what the problem is, and you fixed it, because that what men do, fix things
    sure it has a flat response, and sure it has a lot of detail, and yes, it has good and clear lows. But is it enjoyable to listen to? Does it make you grin ear to ear? That’s what really matters.
    I don't really have any friends who are into HiFi unfortunately.

The few friends that I do have are content with their Sonos speaker setups.
    mlistens03 wrote: »
    I am sure that you can find some way to use them. Maybe buy and let a friend needing a desktop system borrow it?
    Edit: I read that to myself again and it sounded like I was implying myself. I was not, just so you know.

Got Dayens?
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 29,040
    I don't really have any friends who are into HiFi unfortunately.

The few friends that I do have are content with their Sonos speaker setups.

Horrible sounding speakers, sent mine back pronto after buying a Play 5.

HT SYSTEM-
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    Tad 803 bookies
    Polk 500 surrounds
    Polk s35 center
    SVS SB-2000
    Sonos

Music-

Joule la-100 pre
    B&k 1403 amp
    Cary xciter dac
    Cullen modded Sonos
    ERA D5 bookies

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Analysis plus crystal oval ic's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable
    Yeah. My best bud has all of them. The 1, 3, and 5.

To me, they sound boomey and inaccurate, with an overly warm and accented midrange. I guess some people consider that to be "good" sound.
    tonyb wrote: »
    Horrible sounding speakers, sent mine back pronto after buying a Play 5.

Got Dayens?
    edited June 7
    @BassFreak101: Not sure if you are still looking, but A4L has the well reviewed Onkyo A-9050 integrated for a nice price - $320. It's currently $500 on Amazon.

Built in DAC! Subwoofer pre-out!

Edit: It's even got a phono input!

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/onka9050/onkyo-a-9050-integrated-stereo-amplifier/1.html

5574.Jpg
    Got Dayens?
    @BassFreak101: Not sure if you are still looking, but A4L has the well reviewed Onkyo A-9050 integrated for a nice price - $320. It's currently $500 on Amazon.

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/onka9050/onkyo-a-9050-integrated-stereo-amplifier/1.html

5574.Jpg

Oh I will text him and let him know that it is available!
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

edited June 7
    mlistens03 wrote: »

5574.Jpg

Oh I will text him and let him know that it is available!

If he doesn’t want it, I might get myself one of those :wink:
    Oh man does that look nice, but I’m not really lacking in that department right now.
    Edit for stupid spell check ruining everything
    2 channel

Pc gaming setup

• Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,719
    Does anyone recognize these? Probably junk but they look somewhat interesting and are listed cheaply.

rxd706ayl8cb.jpg
    Modest HT - Pio Elite SC-63, RT800i, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS300 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Premiere+
  • Jimbo18 wrote: »
    Does anyone recognize these? Probably junk but they look somewhat interesting and are listed cheaply.

rxd706ayl8cb.jpg

They look like Advent Prodigy towers, but I think Advent rounded the top edges down.
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,719
    They look like Advent Prodigy towers, but I think Advent rounded the top edges down.

There's a name on the bottom that I can't read. No big deal, but I just wondered if they were some kind of "diamond-in-the-rough". Only $35 but an hour away.
    Modest HT - Pio Elite SC-63, RT800i, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Def Tech PF 15TL+, Belkin PF30, Samsung UBD-M7500.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS300 center, Furez 10/2, Roku Premiere+