RT55i's!!! At Circuit City for $400!!!

jdelan
jdelan Posts: 244
edited September 2001 in Technical/Setup
Yes! 199 a piece for the speakers!!!
AND if you use your Circuit City Credit Card you get 12 months SAME AS CASH! So get the speakers and take 12 months to Pay the speakers off!!!

Gonna go pick up a pair right now!!!
Post edited by jdelan on

Comments

• PlatypusMango
    PlatypusMango Posts: 7
    edited September 2001
    Consider going to the good guys. They have a no sales tax thing going on right now. Although they're selling them for 224 each, you can get a price adjustment by telling them that Circuit City is selling them for 200. So it'll be 400 exactly. Go get em.
  • jddrumman
    jddrumman Posts: 1
    edited September 2001
    Great speaker... Great price!

Gonna pick up a pair myself, however I'm just wondering if they will work well as a rear surround speakers or is that "overkill"?? Would it be better to buy/use either the f/x300i or f/x500i's instead? I already own Rt800i's for the fronts, Cs400i center and 2 Psw250's.
    I'm fairly new to home-theater audio so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited September 2001
    Gonna pick up a pair myself, however I'm just wondering if they will work well as a rear surround speakers or is that "overkill"?? Would it be better to buy/use either the f/x300i or f/x500i's instead?[/B]
    I think the answer to that question depends on your room configuration and also your preference of direct-radiating vs. bipole/dipole speakers. I don't think they're overkill if you like a direct-radiating speaker and can find a way to adequately place them.

Aaron