Deal or no deal??

Options
jhw59
jhw59 Posts: 348
edited December 2006 in Electronics
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?homevdeo&1170646980

Feedback is good and takes CC's . Deal or no deal?
Post edited by jhw59 on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Options
    For what it's worth, I think there is a goat behind door number 3.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2006
    Options
    It depends...what amounts are still uncovered on the screen?? :D

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • jhw59
    jhw59 Posts: 348
    edited December 2006
    Options
    ok, how does this receiver compare to the Elite 74txvi?
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited December 2006
    Options
    cannot help you in that (I have a Denon); specs look nice, and I'm sure you can find the specs of the 74txvi on the Pioneer website.

If they really give you full warranty, it seems to me that the price is pretty good; must be like 40% of retail.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited December 2006
    Options
    I'd ask for a pic first.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited December 2006
    Options
    I believe it's as closeout, so prices on receiver's generally plunge around this time. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's possible that this price is here to stay.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore