Post a picture... any picture

Comments

• WillowWillow Posts: 8,785
    06t74bwsjfs3.png

No comment required
    2Ch- B&W 703, SVS PB10 NSD, Marantz NR1607(pre), Parasound 1500a, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (Yellow) with Acrylic platter, Pro-Ject phono pre, MIT AVT 2 speaker cables, MIT AVT 2 ICs, XLO Jumpers, Tributaries Optical, Signal Cable Magic Power Cables x3, Samsung 55JS7000, Harmony 1100, Sony BDP-S6200, Rotel RDV 1045 (as Transport), Cambridge Audio DAC Magic100, Monster 3600MKII and Android MXQ Amlogic S805 Media player. - Pool /Gazebo Yamaha RX-A1010, Rotel 1075, Polk Patio 25x4, MIT AVT3 ICs

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,127
    Whoever was driving that car was lucky it didn't slide off the bank into the water (if that's what's down there).
    "Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available", G. Benfield
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 15,620
    1) Natural selection isn't pretty.
    2) Look at all of those air bags?!
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• Tony MTony M Posts: 3,753
    Natural Selection is being hampered by those airbags! :s
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 7,147
    Willow wrote: »
    06t74bwsjfs3.png

No comment required

Typical Ontario driver... (ducks!)
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.
  • mrbironmrbiron Posts: 4,556
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Typical Ontario driver... (ducks!)

Only in Canada do they let Ducks get behind the wheel.
    You guys are weird...
    Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65, Bryston BDA-2, Cheap TT, PS Audio UPC200, PS Audio AC3's, Zu Mission SC's, HTPC, One, Bottlehead Reduction & Crack w/Speedball
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 910
    67691e98-562f-423b-b13b-4dd4f9d05c4b.png
    NAD C 316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Rotel RCD-1072, Sony SCD-CE595, Polk Audio LSiM 703
    Here's my guess:

Eight Track Deck

Mirror Ball
    "Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,309
    jq23akhg40t4.jpg
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
    sass.

Gotta love that.

tumblr_ootil7l6rb1u9xqtso1_500.gif
    NAD C 316BEE, Marantz cd6004, Rotel RCD-1072, Sony SCD-CE595, Polk Audio LSiM 703
  • mrbigbluelightmrbigbluelight Posts: 7,309
    n4w2pluwnsfp.jpg
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,712
    I want one! ^^

There's 2 in that picture.

They are pretty cool!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
    Tony M wrote: »
    There's 2 in that picture.

They are pretty cool!

"Electric" chairs to go with it.

epdhcvjz7p87.jpg

Purely decorative for the chairs though. Maybe speaker stands though. ;)
    Tony M wrote: »
    Purely decorative for the chairs though. Maybe speaker stands though. ;)

I'd give them a sit. May have flanges under to help with rigidity.

You will be needing accent lamps however.

y7couj8clmsv.jpg

tree.jpg
    Are these from the same genius? What imagination! I'm impressed.

Yea. I thought if there was more bracing under the back of the chair seat, it would be 75% stable for most. But leaning back against the neck concerns me.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,093
    You'd be surprised how much a truss rod will hold.
    edited January 9
    Oh, are you talking about running a truss rod from the floor up to the tuning pins and connecting it to the back of the chair seat to?
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,093
    Just within the neck. I'd suspect there's unseen bracing at the neck to body intersection as well. Difficult to tell from the posted pictures though
    edited January 10
    Niiiice:

46rv42bw5b5f.jpg

@BlueFox

This mandolin slicer is on my local CL.

Notice in the ad description; " Barely Used " :o :s

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/hsh/d/pampered-chef-ultimate/6434629138.html
    I don't see those telltale brown stains of dried blood, though.

• xschopxschop Posts: 716
    When Porsche no longer makes parts... You make your own...

mwexhemcnydc.jpg

mtir685waq3z.png

Looks like they might be pretty darned good drivers & horn... but... ewww.

^^^^

That would be right at home in a Tattoo Shop though. B)