And the rage continues...

Options
PoweredByDodge
PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
edited March 2006 in Car Audio & Electronics
apparently, no one on god's green earth can get ahold of a replacement for my blown driver.

add to that a nice little "imma rip your ************* off" conversation (as one might expect from me), a few epitaths, and voila...

i've got 10 Audiobahn drivers to hauk... anybody want em? hahaha...

I'm dumping all of it in favor of two Alum10N 900 watt subs (i actually like them - heard em in some other cars - they take the slammage well) and a yet to be determined set of components (I'll probably do ID or old Soundstream as I know a guy who knows a guy who has some that 'fell off a truck' new in box for under 3 bills... if I can find the SR's for less than 400 I would possibly jump on them -- only thing i'm worried about is the size of the crossover ... i've got like no where to mount them... prolly could mount them on the sub enclosure... but that might not be good - rattle rattle).

i've got half a mind to put this crap on ebay for $0.01 and be like "neaner neaner neaner". I've got less than 2 bills invested in it... pretty much all freight... i'm just pissed i wasted my time and money to build that crossover.

I need a hot young 18 yr old cheerleader girlfriend that i can dump the **** in her can and then she'll like love me forever and let me have 3 somes with her friends in exchange for bling.
The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
Post edited by PoweredByDodge on

Comments

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited March 2006
    Options
    I need a hot young 18 yr old cheerleader girlfriend that i can dump the **** in her can and then she'll like love me forever and let me have 3 somes with her friends in exchange for bling.
    you should try a frat party, they're good for stuff like that

sorry bout the subs, though, that's kinda a bummer...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • PoweredByDodge
    PoweredByDodge Posts: 4,185
    edited March 2006
    Options
    didn't blow a sub -- blew a tweeter... hah... can't find one to save my life ...

screw it though.

they're goin in the attic till i find some hokey kid who wants "bling bling" in his car and will pay big bucks for it. with any luck, i'll come out making money on this whole deal.
    The Artist formerly known as PoweredByDodge
  • cam5860
    cam5860 Posts: 632
    edited March 2006
    Options
    hey thats much better than melting down the passive crossovers like I did. but the sad part is I did not even know it for awhile.

I under estimated the power of the powermomo c400.4. Turned the gain up to the 10 o'clock position it fried my passive crossovers.