I Listed some Speakers on Ebay...

dbartol1
dbartol1 Posts: 46
edited February 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
If anyone is interested I listed a black CS1000p center speaker, black f/x1000's, and a pair of black RT55's on Ebay. The RT55's don't have their box so will need to be picked up. The others I will ship. I based the price on some recently sold items. No links to them here, but if your interested they're easy enought to find.

CYA,
Lunatic
Post edited by dbartol1 on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited February 2006
    dbartol... i think you've been around here long enough to know what we think of this...
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • MSkeezer
    MSkeezer Posts: 1,183
    edited February 2006
    Why not list the speakers here first, then move em to the 'Bay if they don't sell? We're not going to bid against each other...
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited February 2006
    *sigh*
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • dbartol1
    dbartol1 Posts: 46
    edited February 2006
    Wasn't trying to stir up trouble. Just trying to sell some speakers. Sorry if some are offended.
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited February 2006
    No more posts and this'll fade into the back pages quickly enough...

Bye Bye...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD