Interconnects - Power / Audio / Video

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited February 2006
    EDITED: Brain cramp.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,050
    edited February 2006
    Christ, I take a short nap one day and all the good stuff is gone :D . BTW, how much extra are you charging for the dog and pony show that came along for the ride in this thread? ;)

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    It's free, that's the fun of this place :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    John, Carlos, Carl, Carl and my other brother Carl....you're cables have been shipped.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited February 2006
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited February 2006
    Thanks Mark! Check is in the mail!

Carl (2nd from left :D )
    Carl

• criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited February 2006
    Mark,

Check sent,

Thanks,

Carlos
  • fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited February 2006
    haimoc wrote:
    Hi Doro,

I think this might be a mistake.. Could you please verify? Thanks.

"SIGNAL CABLE ANALOG 1 - RCA - 2M - *HAIMOC*"
    Hi Doro,

I think this should be me ;) Haimoc, sorry, I broke your dream,
    there is no freebie to you :D
    BTW, check is on it's way from coast to coast.

Thanks,

-fredv-
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2006
    dorokusai wrote:
    John, Carlos, Carl, Carl and my other brother Carl....you're cables have been shipped.

yeah...now I'm confused...I'm just gonna start calling everybody carly simon...
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,030
    edited February 2006
    Thanks Fredv for clarification. Enjoy your cables. :cool:
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    fredv wrote:
    Hi Doro,

I think this should be me ;) Haimoc, sorry, I broke your dream,
    there is no freebie to you :D
    BTW, check is on it's way from coast to coast.

Thanks,

FredV and Haimoc....yep, my mistake. The name "Vu" put my head into a tailspin, especially after having two folks named "Carl". Sorry for the confusion guys.

Fred - Please email me your addy again, I thought I had it.

dorokusai@comcast.net
  • gshisme
    gshisme Posts: 1,038
    edited February 2006
    And I thought sending a man to the moon was a monumental task. This thread has that beat all to hell.
    suds, suds and more suds!
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    No kidding :)

I only have a Tributaries S-Video leftover...reduced to $10 shipped, get it out of my house! I would think peace of mind or perhaps talking points would contribute to this purchase.

JohnK? for you it would be FREE.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    edited February 2006
    dorokusai wrote:

JohnK? for you it would be FREE.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• haimoc
    edited February 2006
    Doro, I will take the S-video cable if it is still available.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Thank you Vu....it will be shipped today.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited February 2006
    Fredv is 'Vu' man, you're still wacked.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Haimoc is VU also ****.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited February 2006
    Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited February 2006
    RuSsMaN wrote:
    Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.

I'm suddenly not so interested in lunch.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • haimoc
    edited February 2006
    Well, sorry about the confusion. we two are Vu that are the problem. :D

Thanks, Doro. I will put a check to the mail, today or tomorrow morning (latest).
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Fred & Vu...shipped you cables today.

Richard & Ricardo...payment received, thank you.
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,350
    edited February 2006
    dorokusai wrote:
    Fred & Vu...shipped you cables today.

Richard & Ricardo...payment received, thank you.

Glad to hear that. And I got the cable today. Thanks Mark!
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    Vu/ Carl/ Fred/ Carl & John...payment received thanks! Everything has been shipped so let me know when everything is complete.
  • schwarcw
    edited February 2006
    Mark,

Cable arrived! Beauftiful condition. Man these things are big :eek: Any idea of the wire size in these big boys? Very satisfied. I'll hook them up tonight.

Carl
    Carl

• dorokusai
    edited February 2006
    I have no idea, all I know is that they are monsters :D
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 107
    edited February 2006
    schwarcw wrote:
    Mark,

Cable arrived! Beauftiful condition. Man these things are big :eek: Any idea of the wire size in these big boys? Very satisfied. I'll hook them up tonight.

Carl

PS audio has three models of the Extream wire. The Prelude is equivalent to 10 gauge, the Plus is equivalent to 10 gauge, and the statment is equivilent to 6 gage.

http://www.psaudio.com/products/xstream_speaker_moreinfo.asp
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited February 2006
    Fastest shipment ever! I got the MIT cables. Thanks Mark.

Carl
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 107
    edited February 2006
    Got the cables when I got home from work! Thanks Mark for the super fast shipping. Can't wait to compare them to my other cables.
    L600 (front), R200 (rear), R200 (rear surround), L400 (center), Sunfire HRS-10 (2)Marantz AV7706Sunfire Cinema Grand, Marantz M8077, Music Hall Stealth, Ortofon bronze cartridge, Parasound Zphono XRM, Sony UBP-X800
  • schwarcw
    edited February 2006
    At least three cheers for Mark! Fast shipping, friendly service!

Carl
    Carl