NJ Heads up

criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited January 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

Came in last night and did not have to work today, so I followed a tip and here is the info. IEI Electronics in Hazlet NJ has a pair of LSI9s in black old style for 499.00 no box, but they are basically mint. They also have 2 pair of LSi15s one black, one cherry for 1000.00 new in the box, Larry the salesman said they might be the old sytle also but that was the price, go and get them.

CRj
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,500
    edited January 2006
    you got an address? cant find them in hazlet
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2006
    never mind, found em. too far away for me to hit fast, if there still there (prb not) later in the week, I might get em.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • criverajr
    edited January 2006
    From your house to their maybe 40 minutes, I saw them they are mint. Go get them, their open until 8:00 P.M.

CRj
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2006
    got them, with the box in my house as we speak. you were right, couldnt pass em up. I was expecting a bit of a train wreck comsmetically (forgetting you said they were mint) but was pleasantly surprised when I got em, nice shape, and I like the black much better than I though I would. its more like a light black stain. allready got stands, will be playing with these guys tonight.

Carlos, HUGE thanx for the heads up brotha!
    dont you have a pair of these too?
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• scottnbnj
    scottnbnj Posts: 709
    edited January 2006
    larry's the man. i bought my lsi9's from him.

)
  • ohskigod
    edited January 2006
    I didnt see the lsi15's and forgot to ask for anyone that was interested. made a fast sweep and grab because I had to get back home.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited January 2006
    Good Snatch Lou!!!

RT1
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited January 2006
    Right on Lou..!!

Congrats on the sweep....!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • criverajr
    edited January 2006
    Lou,

Great pick-up, fast sweep, I told you they were mint, the black looks really nice, these will not leave you for awhile. IEI is the place for all kinds of neat sh**!. Again great pick-up.

CRj