Making copy from DVD to CD (sound track only)

Options
PETERNG
PETERNG Posts: 918
edited May 2002 in Electronics
Anyone know the most easy way to copy the DTS track from a DVD to CD?. I can copy DTS track from CD to CD but not from DVD and I know there must be a way that you can get arround it. Thanx...
Post edited by PETERNG on

Comments

• nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Interesting question and never thought about it. But if you comp has a DVD and a CD-RW I think it may be posible? I would give it a try but took the DVD's we had here in KY back to TN a couple weeks ago. Starting to move small stuff out since the 18th we are out of here for good!:D :);) :cool: :lol:
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited May 2002
    Options
    If you've got digital ins and outs on your receiver it should be easy. My receiver only lets me record dig-dig and anlg-anlg. I don't have a digital in hooked to my CDR/RW. Maybe you're in the same boat.

I've noticed you posting more lately. Welcome back. Maybe you were always here, there's lots of things I don't notice.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    DTS soundtrack on DVD wasn't recorded in the same format as on CD (this is the problem). I have no problem to do direct digital recording from DTS CD to CD or DTS CD to DAT(via CD deck to deck, or DAT or via receiver digital in and out or via comptuter), it works fine, but so far I can not record the DTS track on DVD to CD or DAT. I know someone has sucessfully done this before and that why I'm asking this question. I have many DTS DVD music discs that I wnat to compile all the favorite songs in to one CD... Thank you for all of the inputs so far...

Peter
  • nascarmann
    nascarmann Posts: 1,464
    edited May 2002
    Options
    I've noticed you posting more lately. Welcome back. Maybe you were always here, there's lots of things I don't notice.

gidrah

Not sure if you are talking about me, but I did take a little hiatus from posting. Did look in from time to time though! Thanks!

:D
    Oh, the bottle has been to me, my closes friend, my worse enemy!
  • PETERNG
    edited May 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by nascarmann

gidrah

Not sure if you are talking about me, but I did take a little hiatus from posting. Did look in from time to time though! Thanks!

:D

or me?:confused: