Justin!

Aaron
Aaron Posts: 1,853
edited February 27 in Clubhouse Archives
Awhile back you said you got a new car, but never said what is was. Then I asked you and never got a reply. So now I find out on the "Infield" forum that you got a WRX. Too cool for REAL Polk forums??? I'm not a Subaru fan, but the WRX is a sweet ride. There's nothing anywhere near that price that performs as well. Do you like it? One of my friends bought one a few months ago. He got it with those awesome 17" gold BBS wheels. Too bad he got a silver car instead of the blue one. That wheels would look much cooler on a blue car.

Aaron
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited August 2001
    Aaron,

Hey man, sorry about that! Yeah, I got me a nice new WRX to speed around in. I opted not to get the blue, since it sticks out like a sore thumb -- although it looks awesome. I got white instead.

I love it! 0-60 ~ 5.8 seconds. Very quick. I didn't get those 17" rims (way too expensive) but I'm trying to get some MOMO 17" or something. Just didn't want to pay the extra $2k for those BBS wheels.

It's no S4, but it will run with one (unmodded of course). I believe they have similar 0-60 times (ooooohhhhh yeaaaahhhh).

Now you know why I'm washing my car everyday :)

~Justin
  • Aaron
    edited August 2001
    I told my friend he was an idiot for getting those wheels. They were $3k, actually, then another $800 in tires. You can 17" BBS wheels from Tire Rack that look the same (minus the gold), for $300/each. That's what I'd do. It should be interesting to see what mods they come out with (or have already) for this car. Did you get the subwoofer option? Is it any good? Just wondering.

Aaron
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    Did I get the subwoofer option!!! Remember who I work for? :)

~Justin
  • Aaron
    edited August 2001
    ....you could take that two ways: 1) you're a speaker freak so of course you got the subwoofer or 2) the sub was just too crappy compared to some Momos.

Aaron
  • -justin-
    edited August 2001
    And the winner is.....#2!

Didn't hear it, but why pay for an upgraded speaker system I knew I wouldn't be happy with.

~Justin