RTA's 15 TL for sale on craigslist.

Options
P-Town Polk
P-Town Polk Posts: 31
edited January 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just looking out for my fellow fourm members.......Portland, OR craigslist has.....( This is not my post, also I do not have any partnership with this person) :)
This is the ORIGINAL POST by the seller....

This weekend only! Dropped the price on this outstanding pair of hi-fi speakers. $ 550
I have a pair of Polk Aduio RTA 15 TL tower speakers for sale. The specifications are as follows:

Driver Compliment ; One 1” tweeter 25mm polk SL3000 dome tweeter, Four 61/2” (165mm) tri-laminate mid-bass speakers, Two 10” (254mm) fluid-coupled subwoofers (one rear and one front)
Size: 43H” x 12.5” W x 15.5” D
Weight: 80 lbs ea.
Frequency Response: 20-26,000 Hz
-3 dB 27 Hz
Recommended Amplifier: 30-250 watts RMS/channel
8 ohms
90dB
Warranty: AS -IS

I am the original owner.

These are in oak veneer cabinets, the cabinets have some small splits and chips in the venner around the base, they are very small, the grills are great, the speakers all work. I will ship this product in the USA (email for quote via ZIP CODE) or, I will deliver in and around the Portland area with purchase.

If you are interested, call me at (971) 506-1006 or drop me an Email.

* this is in or around Portland/Milwaukie
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Post edited by P-Town Polk on

Comments

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Nice speaks (of course I'm biased) but his price is a little high IMO. They've been going between $350 - $550.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • P-Town Polk
    P-Town Polk Posts: 31
    edited January 2006
    Options
    I agree, the cool thing about these craiglist sellers is usually will bargain.
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 511
    edited January 2006
    Options
    this is the same guy that was trying to trade his speakers for an xbox 360. They look in good condition but high priced.
    Matthew
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason

HT

Yamaha RX-V2500
    CS400-Center
    SDA 1A-Mains
    RT20-Surround
    None right now-Rears
    SVS 20-39PCi
    Infocus IN72
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    edited January 2006
    Options
    I sold mine for $800.00.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited January 2006
    Options
    Oh, so you want to actually use data to determine what's a good price? :D
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited January 2006
    Options
    F1nut wrote:
    I sold mine for $800.00.
    Those were re-built and re-covered, right?
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10