CSi30 or CSi40 for sale???

Lowell_M
Lowell_M Posts: 1,660
edited January 2006 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Does anybody have a CSi30 or CSi40 for sale? I have been using a cheapo SONY P.O.S. center channel for two years with my RTi70's and I think it is time to updgrade.

Thanks!
HT
RTi70 mains
CSi30 center
RTi28 Rears
Velodyne CHT-12
H/K AVR-247
ADCOM GFA-7000
Samsung PN58B860
Playstation 3

2-Channel
Polk Audio LSi15's
Rotel RCD-1072
Nakamichi CA-5 Pre
ADCOM GFA-555
Signal Cable Analog II IC's
Signal Ultra Bi-Wire Speaker Cables
Post edited by Lowell_M on

Comments

• EricBurg
    EricBurg Posts: 64
    edited January 2006
    I have a CSi30 I would sell. It is in great condition. I upgraded to the CSi5 recently and have no place to use this speaker. I also have 2 RTi28's as well, if you are looking for matching speakers.

Eric
    Rti10: L/R
    Rti5: C
    Rti6: LS/RS/LSB/RSB
    SVS pb10-isd
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited January 2006
    a_mattison wrote:
    Does anybody have a CSi30 or CSi40 for sale? I have been using a cheapo SONY P.O.S. center channel for two years with my RTi70's and I think it is time to updgrade.

Thanks!

I have a CSi40 for sale, along with two RTi70's in cherry, and some Rt25 rear surrounds. If you want all 5 speakers I could hook you up BIG TIME! If you want just my center, make me an offer.

Shawn
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited January 2006
    Welcome to Club Polk A, Eric & Shawn.

The way things work here at the flea Market is that we don't bid against each other. So please post a firm price. It is also good to post pictures of said equipment, and since you are new, please give references to other sales that you have made.

This ensures a smooth transaction all around.

Good luck with your sales.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • sbpolk
    edited January 2006
    cfrizz wrote:
    Welcome to Club Polk A, Eric & Shawn.

The way things work here at the flea Market is that we don't bid against each other. So please post a firm price. It is also good to post pictures of said equipment, and since you are new, please give references to other sales that you have made.

This ensures a smooth transaction all around.

Good luck with your sales.

Thank you, he and I have discussed a firm price.

Here is a thread from a succesful sale of mine, RT55 pair and CS400 Center....

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8586
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell
  • Lowell_M
    edited January 2006
    How would the CSi30 compare as a match to the RTi70's relative to the CSi40?
    HT
    RTi70 mains
    CSi30 center
    RTi28 Rears
    Velodyne CHT-12
    H/K AVR-247
    ADCOM GFA-7000
    Samsung PN58B860
    Playstation 3

2-Channel
    Polk Audio LSi15's
    Rotel RCD-1072
    Nakamichi CA-5 Pre
    ADCOM GFA-555
    Signal Cable Analog II IC's
    Signal Ultra Bi-Wire Speaker Cables
  • sbpolk
    edited January 2006
    Here is the link to listing I just put up for my CSi40, and RTi70's.
  • Airplay355
    Airplay355 Posts: 4,298
    edited January 2006
    Csi40 would be a better match. I owned both, I liked the Csi40 better. It just seemed like it fit in better.
  • EricBurg
    EricBurg Posts: 64
    edited January 2006
    Sorry, wasn't trying to start any bidding wars. I have never sold anything online before, so new to the whole process. I had just seen 2 posts looking for a CSi30 or 40 and no responses, so I sent a_mattison an email and thought I would post here incase he missed my email. I'm not really actively trying to sell my speakers (still have some attachment to them and always looking for a place to put them...haha), but I thought that if someone really wanted them, I would work out a fair deal so they could find a home where they would be used.

thanks,
    Eric
    Rti10: L/R
    Rti5: C
    Rti6: LS/RS/LSB/RSB
    SVS pb10-isd
  • Lowell_M
    edited January 2006
    Eric, Check your private messages in the upper right.....
    HT
    RTi70 mains
    CSi30 center
    RTi28 Rears
    Velodyne CHT-12
    H/K AVR-247
    ADCOM GFA-7000
    Samsung PN58B860
    Playstation 3

2-Channel
    Polk Audio LSi15's
    Rotel RCD-1072