Pair POLK MONITOR 12 Series 2 for sale...

Options
waybo
waybo Posts: 12
edited November 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Greetings all,

Since the forum was such a help to me when I was looking for my compact SDA's, I thought I'd list these here before going to Audiogon or ebaY.

These wew used in a home theater and were taken out of service 18 months ago because of a move and space considerations. Light use when they were in service.

Condition is vey good, few small nicks but nothing major. I have the dark wood finish. The last pair I saw on ebaY went for $550 something, so I would like to get between 450 and 500 from a Polkie!!

Local pickup in Smithtown (Long Island), NY.

Wayne

wayne_nowland@bradley-parker.com
Post edited by waybo on

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,081
    edited November 2005
    Options
    We need pic's.... :D
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!