For Sale: Wharfedale Bipolar Speakers In White!

aaharvel
aaharvel Posts: 4,490
edited June 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I am selling a pair of LIKE NEW Wharfedale WH-2 Bipolar surround speakers in the White finish. I've had these speakers for less than a year when I originally bought them new for $120/pair. The speakers are absolutely flawless and have NOT been driven hard whatsoever (they were the surround BACK speakers of a 7.1 system). They were originally paired with a Harman Kardon avr235 receiver.

I don't want to part with them but I need all the $ I can get to pay off my college tuition and doctor bills. The owners manual comes with the speakers and although they are not in their original box- they will be packed accordingly.

I am selling these speakers for half of what they were new at $60/pair INCLUDING shipping (Fed-Ex ground). I do not have a paypal account =( but I will accept moneyorders. =)

I know this doesn't mean anything w/out pics to see- but I have to get my neighbor to let me borrow her digital camera and then I will post pics. I figure in the meantime I would let you guys know that I'm selling these in advance. If interested, simply PM me.

Thank YOU!

A picture of the white ones (mine are identical to these)
http://www.skynet22.com/shop/Product.asp_X_Sku_Y_WH2SATWHT

Product info from company website
http://www.wharfedale.co.uk/model.php?model_id=76
H/K Signature 2.1+235
Jungson MagicBoat II
Revel Performa M-20
Velodyne cht-10 sub
Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush
Post edited by aaharvel on

Comments

• Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited June 2005
    I used to own a pair of these. Impressive build quality for the price. Sounded very good, too.

Awesome deal being presented here.
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • woodyjacobs
    woodyjacobs Posts: 706
    edited June 2005
    I'll take 'em. I'm in the Raleigh area so shipping should be cheap...PM me and let me know how you want payment.

Thanks!

Woody
    system 1:
    Athena: AS-F1 mains, AS-C1 center, AS-B1 surrounds, AS-P400 sub, Yammie RXV-730, Rotel RB-976 driving front stage, Samsung BD3600 Blue Ray, Denon DVD2900 for sacd/cd , jbl n24awII on the deck, samsung 40" 1080p lcd

system 2:
    XBox 360 Spherex 5.1 system, HK DVD38, Phillips CDC 926 CD changer, Phillips 32" LCD

2 channel
    NAD 1600 pre, NAD 2400 THX amp, Phillips CDC 926, Linn extra speaks, crappy TT
  • aaharvel
    aaharvel Posts: 4,490
    edited June 2005
    SOLD to Woody! That was fast, geesh...

Hey Early-B thanks for the kind words earlier.
    H/K Signature 2.1+235
    Jungson MagicBoat II
    Revel Performa M-20
    Velodyne cht-10 sub
    Rega P1 Turntable

"People working at Polk Audio must sit around the office and just laugh their balls off reading many of these comments." -Lush