Misc. Non Audio Related Items for Sale

Schris22
Schris22 Posts: 983
edited June 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Hey guys. I’m a semi-new polkie, but have just completed my system. I don’t have too many posts yet, but hopefully you’ll still consider my items for sale. These are all non audio related and hopefully you guys will want or need them =). If you were wondering this is my first HT set up. Onkyo Sr-502, CS1, 2 R50’s, 2 R30s, parts express bananas and some speaker wire I had laying around.

I have multiples for a lot of these items. So shipping will be different based on the amount bought. I’m also offering discounts for multiple purchases. Slowly selling stuff on ebay and wanted to offer you guys better prices than on eBay for being so helpful. All prices do not include shipping.

All Items are new and factory sealed.

I have tracked a number of items on eBay and will be offering you competitive prices under the final values of the one I’ve seen listed. Thanks

Nike Precision Tour Accuracy Double Distance Golf Balls
Low on spin -- long on distance, accuracy and consistency

Features:
• Each package contains 3 individual balls per sleeve and 4 sleeves. (total of 12 golf balls per package)
• Sturdy cover and mantle with a firm core
• High trajectory and low spin for long distance with control
• Specialty: Soft green approach shots, long/straight drives and hitting par 5s in two

Selling up to 5 dozen. Starts at $10 a package (1 dozen balls) with a dollar discount off the total for each additional package purchased.

nikegolfballs.jpg

4 pack of Brita on tap replacement filters (chrome)

Selling for $25. Have 2 available. Take both for $45.

britafilterchrome.jpg
Penn ATP Professional Tennis Balls

This Penn ball is the #1 choice of ATP players, including Andre Agassi and Juan Carlos Ferrero and is the official ball of the ATP and 10 of the top 14 tournaments worldwide. It features SMART OPTIK® felt that registers 19% brighter* than standard felt. A ball you can see better is a ball you can hit better. Penn ATP also features tournament-grade felt and technical grade rubber core for precise bounce. This USTA and ITF approved ball is available in regular-duty and extra-duty felt as well as extra-duty felt for high altitudes

Selling for $1.75 a can (3 balls). 29 cans available. Buy a dozen and I'll do $1.65 a can. Buy two dozen and I'll do $1.50 per can.

PennATPTennisballs.jpg

For all those DIY that build cabinets and the such.

Self Leveling Contractor Grade Laser Leveler *SOLD*

All info can be found here

Selling for $25.

No Touch "Wet" Tire Finish (4 Pack)

I have used this stuff on my car and it rained the next day. A few days later the finish on the tire was still sleek and shiny.

These are the 25% more cans. That means these are 15oz each. This should last you a while.
No Touch, the originator of one step tire care, brings you No Touch "wet look" Wet'N'Protect Tire Finish, the very best for your tires.

Features
• Spray and Walk Away
• Non-Cracking Formula
• Streak Free, Guaranteed
• This break-through formula produces an ultra high gloss shine!
• No Touch 4pk contains Four 15oz cans of Wet'N Protect Premium Formula Wet Tire Finish

Selling for 5 dollars for 4 cans. I have 10 sets available. 1 dollar off total for each additional set.

wetandprotect.jpg

PM me for questions or e-mail at Schris22@sbcglobal.net

Chris
:D
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR502-S
DVD Player: Pioneer DV-578A-S
Left and Right: R50
Center: CS1
Rear Center: R15
Surrounds: R30
Subwoofer: 10'' Dayton 100 Watt
Post edited by Schris22 on

Comments

• danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited June 2005
    you got any kitchen sinks? I need one. :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • Schris22
    Schris22 Posts: 983
    edited June 2005
    well you can get the sink, I think there are some home depot coupons floating around b/c I just used one to get some potting soil. Then come back to me and get a brita on tap unit and the replacement filters....transactions at it's best...

Do you want a garden hose? ha

Chris
    Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR502-S
    DVD Player: Pioneer DV-578A-S
    Left and Right: R50
    Center: CS1
    Rear Center: R15
    Surrounds: R30
    Subwoofer: 10'' Dayton 100 Watt