cables for sale

Options
sansui80
sansui80 Posts: 17
edited June 2005 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I posted eairlier a set of SDA interconnects for sale.
My intentions were quite honorable.

I did not know what a reasonable price would be.

I hate ebay and since the add I posted was just a opportunity to help out another polk member, the feedback was quite comical.I have decided to donate the item to a local goodwill store and let some other deserving soul make the find of the week when he pays like $3 Dollars for the interconnect cable or maybe they will just trash can them.

I on the otherhand will take my tax deduction and not look back...

Ben

:D:):):):):) :eek: :eek: :p:p;););)
Post edited by sansui80 on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2005
    Options
    You moron.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited June 2005
    Options
    LOL! Actually kind of funny! ;)
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited June 2005
    Options
    I told you via PM all you had to do was ask what would be a decent price to sell them at...

It's not hard, just ask.

So instead now you've just pissed off all the SDA owners on here by trashing a good interconnect cables, which are somewhat hard to find.

The responses in your thread were in jest and not malicious, you took them the wrong way, period.

You had a chance to make a decent deal on here, and you went and messed it all up...
    Originally posted by RuSsMaN
    You moron.
  • faster100
    faster100 Posts: 6,124
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Troll, he never had the cables IMO... why would goodwill want them, it's not like it would help a needy family with a sda interconnect.. try donateing food and money if you wanna help people.. not to just get a tax deduction for what 5 -10 bucks.. Moron :rolleyes:
    MY HT RIG:
    Sherwood p-965
    Sherwood sd871 dvd
    Rotel 1075 amp x5
    LSI15 mains
    LsiC center
    LSIfx surround backs
    Lsi7 side surrounds
    SVS pb12/plus2

2 Channel Rig:

nad 1020 Pre-amp
    Rotel 1080 stereo amp
    Polk sda 2B
    kenwood grunt Tuner
    realistic lab 450 TT
    Signal cable IC
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2005
    Options
    Lets let this one die, as other members have deals going on here - this one doesn't need to pollute our fine FM anymore than it already has.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.