I don't need no stinkin gauges......
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,577
    2fdi6palnik2.jpg
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,577
    z7yhet7g24x1.jpg
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,962
    ^ wow, that's an awesome picture.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,298
    That's not true black on her, it's got a purple tone. >:)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 39,298
    b14j6i94zjdj.jpg
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 9,419
    F1nut wrote: »
    b14j6i94zjdj.jpg

I don't know Jesse to me that likes like it has a gray tone.. wait hold on here
    Yep sorry i was looking at it upside down right side up its black....
    Carry on
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 16,928
    I wonder if this poor soul knows what he's getting himself into?

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/touch-up-paint-for-minimus-7s.803148/
    "It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• xfactorxfactor Posts: 25
    Try "House Of Color". Best auto quality paint on the planet. They also have all the different colors and grades of the metal flakes to make it def. Expensive. $60 a quart and you need a good sprayer or pay a shop[to do it right. Check out ''Candy Brandywine over Gold Metalflake" Remember, If you go to Wallymart and buy cheap paint. It's always gonna look like cheap paint. No matter what you do.
    If it looks like a duck? Quacks like a duck? It's prolly a *#!^%$ Duck!!
    System;
    Pass Labs X-350, Nakamichi Pa-7 x5, Onkyo M-509 x3, Amps
    Marantz AV8801, Onkyo P-309, Preamps
    Marantz NA-6005 media player, Oppo UDP-203, Project Turntable
    2x Martin Logan Descent, 4 piece custom built "Mag Planar" Line-source array speakers.
  • What kind of duck though ? It makes a difference.
    Someone may want to have their paint job feathered in which case I'd recommend a goose (or geese for bigger jobs).
    MrBigBlueLight
    Here to pick your brain & steal your cookies
    Shifting to Plan B+
  • xfactorxfactor Posts: 25
    black duck
    System;
    Pass Labs X-350, Nakamichi Pa-7 x5, Onkyo M-509 x3, Amps
    Marantz AV8801, Onkyo P-309, Preamps
    Marantz NA-6005 media player, Oppo UDP-203, Project Turntable
    2x Martin Logan Descent, 4 piece custom built "Mag Planar" Line-source array speakers.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 16,928
    rimshot.

man -- I could see that one comin' from the Andromeda galaxy...

"It's like watching a roomful of people who couldn't get through college algebra discussing the flaws of quantum physics theory. I guess it could be fun, but it's ultimately a waste of time." -- seen on audiokarma

"Some amps run on self bias, some amps run on fixed bias. But his amps run on confirmation bias." -- seen on audioasylum

• Tony MTony M Posts: 4,565
    edited February 24
    somebody say goose feathers?

5ixzcdvobc44.jpg
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 2,174
    Would you pjork Bjork?
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,962
    ...yes.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 9,419
    shudder
14567810»