SRS 2.3 for sale

13»

Comments

• ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited June 2005
    Originally posted by fatvoodoo
    I have a 6340 cassette deck, a 5340 cd player (with the LED fix installed), and a 7240PE receiver. I have the manuals for them all I think. I also have the remote control for the cd player, which is the worst, most hilariously awful remote I have ever seen my whole life.

Let me research the cd and receiver a little and I'll get back with you soon.

Thanks,

Noel
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • Philpfeif
    Philpfeif Posts: 25
    edited June 2005
    I got them and I am very happy with them. I have ordered all new tweeters from Polk but the tweeters that were in them are perfect and I have already sold them to some one else on the board. I think I got a good deal at $900 because they are in virtually new condition.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,709
    edited June 2005
    You got a great deal, enjoy!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,760
    edited June 2005
    Congrats and enjoy.:)
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • ND13
    ND13 Posts: 7,601
    edited June 2005
    You lucky ****!!:( :D
    "SOME PEOPLE CALL ME MAURICE,
    CAUSE I SPEAK OF THE POMPITIOUS OF LOVE"
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited June 2005
    Glad you came into some SDAs. They are really great, and with your upgrade they should sound good for years.

Congrats!
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable