WTB: CSi30 Center

Dennis Gardner
Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
edited April 2005 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
Looking for a CSi 30 center channel. I have decided to go ahead and build an HT setup in the living room and just took some RTi70s out of the boxes for the first time in around a year. They look good next to the Sony TV, but I don't have a nice center to go with them.

Let me know if you can help me.

Thanks,

Dennis
HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
Post edited by Dennis Gardner on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2005
    A pawn shop in Dallas had one for $69 or some such. A little rough, but still living-room presentable and 100% functional.

I'm headed out scrounging in the morning, pm me your ph# D-Man, and I'll call you if they still have it.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    edited April 2005
    Sorry to respond late Russ, I am still moving and only have the forum at the old addy. If you run across a center for under $100 pick it up for me, I won't find one around here out in the country.

DG
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable