SVS, LSi15, B&K plus more for local sale

2»

Comments

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    edited December 2004
    Thanks to everyone who either expressed an interest or made arrangements to buy locally. I've updated the list. Only the Parasound preamp and amp are now available. I'm now willing to open these up for shipping, which I'll include via Fedex Ground to the lower 48 States at the prices in the first post. These items are best bought and used together, but they work great by themselves too.
  • 2+2
    2+2 Posts: 546
    edited December 2004
    Mark, it was a pleasure meeting you and seeing and hearing your beautiful audio equipment...and auditioning your SDA-SRS....increadible...now I know what all the hype is about...it's not just hype!

Thanks for the DVD player. Yes, the picture is great and I don't even have a progressive scan TV. With my rig, the Panny actually sounds better than the toshibas....I will be returning the one that I presently have. DACs on the Panny sound almost identical to the DACs in my AVR which I really like!!

Thanks again.
    System 1: Martin Logan Vantage, Rotel RC 1070, B&K Reference 200.2, Music Hall DAC 15.2, Yamaha 2300

System 2: LSi15 w/db840, Marantz SR8400, Rotel 1080, RM6800 (C&S), Sony X2020ES

System 3: LSi7, Yamaha SW215, Music Hall Maven, Music Hall MMF CD25 w/627opamps

System 4: RTi100, Harman Kardon AVR 230, Panasonic DVD
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    edited December 2004
    Mark,

Great meeting you today! Thanks for making the SDAs available.

Sandy loves them!

Have fun with your "new" preamp.

Mike

PS (psychic dibs on any of your other SDAs) :p
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited December 2004
    He'll be tube crazy in less than 6 months.

I sent my Mullards to TonyV to demo in his Anthem, when I get them back, you can try them out Mark.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.