SVS 25-31 CS+ for sale *MINT*

Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited November 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'm selling a barely used SVS 25-31 CS+ subwoofer that was never driven hard. I'm always afraid to overdrive a speaker so I always baby speakers I own. This is the passive version that requires a separate amplifier, but is equivalent to the 25-31 PC+ that sells for $775 with the amp. I used a Parts Express 200w plate amp that I bought off Zero a few months ago to drive it, and in a 13x19x7.5 room it was scary, and it was barely moving! It's rated for up to 500w RMS so you're talking another 3-3.5 db on top of what I had, and I probably was only using 50-75w of the amp.

It comes with the manual in the plastic bag and it was only removed once. I have the port plug so you can tune this to 20hz. if you desire.

The reason I'm selling this is because I just got back from the Parts Express DIY meet in Springboro, Ohio, and got a chance to meet and audition Dr. Jim Griffin's "Needles" line array speakers, and I MUST OWN A PAIR! Check out this link for more info on a kit you can purchase:

http://www.creativesound.ca/details.php?model=NEEDLES

This sub sells for $525 new and I'm willing to sell this one for $375 + shipping. I guarantee you won't be able to tell the difference between this one and a brand new one. I'd estimate shipping costs to be $20-$40 if you're within 1500 miles and more along the lines of $50 if you're out in Ca etc...

If you'd like me to post pictures I'll be able to do so in the morning when there's better lighting.

Thanks!
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments