halo 2

tecmo04
tecmo04 Posts: 421
edited October 2004 in Video Games
does any one know what extra features come on the halo 2 special edition? its 65 instead of 50 and i dont know which one to preorder. help me!
Post edited by tecmo04 on

Comments

• Lsi9
    Lsi9 Posts: 616
    edited October 2004
    it comes with the neat tin case and a separate dvd containing a long documentary...harder to get on the 1st day of release compared to the regular version

Audio Physic Scorpio II
    Pathos Logos
    MIT Shotgun S3
    Bada HD-22 CDP
  • stetson
    stetson Posts: 1
    edited October 2004
    you order halo 2 because i\ve seen the preview of the game, and it is 3 times better looking. the graphics are so incrediable. You are basically speechless when you first get a glimps at it.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited October 2004
    Halo 2 uses a new graphic system, like pixels or whatever. The old one uses Polygons...

(May be wrong, I just know they use different graphic systems...

65 bucks?? JEEEZ, thank god I have a 30 dollar voucher!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited October 2004
    I heard they r taking out the ATV's. But they r showing them on the concept mapping. Any body know the real ****?
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited October 2004
    My buddy is playing the PAL/French version of Halo 2. Says it's great, and cannot wait for the XBox live to take place. Said the story was rock solid, but the multi-player is where the meat and potato's should be.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited October 2004
    Considering they delayed the effing game 2 or 3 times, the story line should be a freakin NOVEL!

For god sakes dude...

I like the fact we're on earth and can destroy the place, but hey thats me!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • desantisjmd
    desantisjmd Posts: 18
    edited October 2004
    your right it better be good for all the time they took.
    I have been waiting every since they annonced that the game was being made.well only like 3 weeks to it comes out
  • IS300
    IS300 Posts: 26
    edited October 2004
    i played halo 2 last night.. The graphics are much improved! Especially 2 player mode. 4 player seems a **** edgey. Battle Rifle and Beam Sword are awesome. The new player customization is really neat too.

Havent played single player yet since the version my friend got is french (yea he downloaded it obviously or I wouldnt have had the chance to play it so soon..but he is buying the full version when it comes out). Multiplayer is awesome as usual. Some of the maps need some getting used to..quite crazy.
  • Mjr7531
    Mjr7531 Posts: 856
    edited October 2004
    Originally posted by Vr3MxStyler2k3
    Considering they delayed the effing game 2 or 3 times, the story line should be a freakin NOVEL!

For god sakes dude...

I like the fact we're on earth and can destroy the place, but hey thats me!

Naw, Storyline is one of the frist things taken care of and is left that way, the delays come with a 'better' idea, debugging, or the occasional, "Oh crap! We can't possibly program that!"

FYI, even the original Doom used pixels ;)
  • Joelsbass
    Joelsbass Posts: 637
    edited October 2004
    Originally posted by Mjr7531
    FYI, even the original Doom used pixels ;)

yeah, but they were pixels the size of a small dog :p
    MacLeod: I guess youre lucky Polk has such lax hiring standards.

Josh: Damn skippy!