George Grand (of the Jersey Grands)
Post edited by George Grand on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,970
    edited September 2004
    Welcome Back Troy! :D

Big Thanks!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited September 2004
    Annoying was waiting for you to pull your head out of your little **** the first year or so you were on this forum. Let's face it twerp, you were posting images of yourself giving everyone the finger at first.

You don't like my tribute to Troy? Don't look at it. On any of the forums I posted on. Be worth it to go to the damn meeting in Charleston just to smack your silly little ****. I freakin' mean that too boy. Don't tempt me alright? Little ****.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2004
    Trying to cover your tracks, ain't ya George?
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    edited September 2004
    Hey George, don't forget to clear the history so BDT doesn't realize you wrote this from his computer.:D

Welcome home Troy!
    Make it Funky! :)
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited September 2004
    Now where the hell is my care package gonna end up?!

Welcome home Troy!
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • George Grand
    edited September 2004
    Try to do something special for SOMEONE special, and that little loser is too stupid to realize it's not a good time to be him and stupid.

I'm not trying to cover any tracks. My name is George Grand and if I had that kid right here, right now, I'd throttle his ****. Be worth TEN freakin' time outs. I'm here for the taking Justin.
  • brettw22
    brettw22 Posts: 7,621
    edited September 2004
    GG, he meant so Troy wouldn't have been able to tell that you were at his house keepin good ol Wendi......um....occupied.

lol.

Welcome back Troy.......you might have beachfront property.....yay
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2004
    That go t entered too late. Not for Sid, from BDT. You figure if he takes the time to read all these, you can sneak the rest of your **** out the back door...:eek:
  • George Grand
    edited September 2004
    Brett,

My dear Wendi is probably going to have a LOT of her near future free time booked up. I wouldn't be surprised if Troy pushes back the big Oct 9 party date.

George
  • Tour2ma
    Tour2ma Posts: 10,177
    edited September 2004
    Which is probably about what BDT will be packin'... :D ... but I'm not sure about the kind of staying power GG is intimating...

Welcome Home, Troy...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD