PSW650 for sale

zsails
zsails Posts: 8
edited September 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Good news my new sub (PSiW) looks almost like my old one PSW650 so my wife has yet to catch on that I made the switch! The sub was great but I wanted it to have the same letters as my other LSi speakers, yes I know I have a problem.

She will find out when the Visa bill come so I need to sell my PSW650.

I have a lightly used (11 months old) PSW650 (perfect condition) purchased oct 2003 and used maybe 2-3 times a week for 1 1/2-2 hours (for movies only)(if that much). I have the original box and paper work. I do not have the original packing foam from the box (I must have tossed it out).

Asking $450 or best offer I would prefer to have it picked up from my home in Monmouth county New Jersey however if need be I would ship but only if buyer pays for shipping and Insurance costs.

Any questions please call me.
Thank you
Tom Z cell # 609-384-8771

Information about the Polk PSW-650 can be found on the Polk Audio web site at:

http://www.polkaudio.com/home/products/subwoofers/psw650/

they say:
Wrapped in a lustrous black laminate finish, the PSW650 is the same subwoofer found in Polk's RM7600 home theater speaker system. Its dual 10" drivers combine for nearly 50% more surface area than a single 12" driver — plenty to fill a mid-sized to large room with exciting, deep bass. This impressively powerful sub delivers home theater thunder, yet can also reproduce the depth and intricacies of a plucked string bass. Its volume, crossover and phase controls allow you to fine-tune it to match your room and your taste

Key Features:
• 165-watt amp (RMS)
• dual 10" side-firing drivers
• dedicated, unfiltered LFE input for 5.1 bass
• frequency response 28-125 Hz (-3dB)
• continuously variable 40-120 Hz crossover
• gloss black laminate finish
• 18-1/4"W x 18-11/16"H x 18-3/4"D
• original warranty(I do not know if it is transferable): 5 years subwoofer, 3 years amplifier
Post edited by zsails on

Comments