sda1 history

Options
2»

Comments

• FTGV
    FTGV Posts: 3,649
    Options
    K_M wrote: »

...and you earn the, "I put several on ignore, and brag about it in the forum, and still somehow reply back to all of them and repeatedly, tell them they are on ignore, several times again after the first announcement"

Great self control!
    I have noticed that.

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    edited May 2017
    Options
    FTGV wrote: »
    Jstas wrote: »
    Why, when I come here, do I have to read/deal with this horseshit?
    I know right.It seems to have become a dumping ground. Even a decade + old thread is not immune.
    F1nut.....
    "Ummm.....the OP hasn't been here since 2004, but you had to have known that, so why dig up this ancient thread?"

^^^look where it started^^^^^^

Post edited by K_M on
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    F1 had a valid reply to slapaho. You felt the need to chime in with your (futile) attempt at humor. One could easily argue that you were the one trolling the thread.

I now await your very obvious last word (since you can't resist having the last word).
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    F1 had a valid reply to slapaho. You felt the need to chime in with your (futile) attempt at humor. One could easily argue that you were the one trolling the thread.

I now await your very obvious last word (since you can't resist having the last word).

Yes I was trying at humor, F1 was trying at being condescending.

I see where you sided.

Please learn to "Quote" people when you reply.
    Otherwise it looks like you are just making random remarks to no one in particular.

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Your assumption, as usual, was completely wrong. However, Ryan's last post, as usual, was right on the money.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk