It's Friday amigos!

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
It's beer-thirty!

I just go home, got a cool Boddington's poured and some Elvis "Suspicous Minds" (flame on) playing through the DQ-10's......it doesn't get much better.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend and be safe, compadres!

Go Patriots!

Troy
I plan for the future. - F1Nut
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• juice21
    juice21 Posts: 1,866
    edited February 2002
    Options
    you have a safe and enjoyable weekend yourself! friday woo-hoo!!!! too bad i have work i'm gonna have to do tommorow.:(
    just have to live it up tonite!

i too, am rooting for the pats! since both of the PA teams are out of it. i have to go to my college area team... my g-friend is siked that they made it into the superbowl...
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Yep, started drinking at lunch with the boss today. A pitcher each of dos' something or other, mexican beer. Don't matter the name, it was dark enough to start my pallet off right.

Tomorrow got my first HT meet in The Green Room going down. Gonna get my Mits 46" ISF'd tomorrow also. Goona be a great weekend.

Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Yep Friday it is, heading up to Las Vegas tomorrow. Doing my usual rounds at the audio/video shops. Ultimate Electronics(who have finally seen the light of HT and started carrying front projectors--like everyone else will soon enough) and the usuals CC/BB.
    Going to see Static-X and Soulfly at the joint. Yaaaaa Baby. Stay the night and make it back in time to watch the Super Bowl on the 8 footer. Then take Friday off to recoop.
    Hope all of you guys enjoy the game on your HomeTheaters. Have Fun!!!!!!!! :cool:
  • -justin-
    -justin- Posts: 891
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Gonna get my Mits 46" ISF'd tomorrow also

Ahhh! That's awesome. Let us know how awesome it is so we can all hate you on Monday ;)

~JB
  • Aaron
    Aaron Posts: 1,853
    edited February 2002
    Options
    It's beer-thirty!
    Man, I just finished recovering from last night!

Aaron
  • ntculenuff
    ntculenuff Posts: 1,146
    edited February 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by scottvamp
    Going to see Static-X and Soulfly at the joint. Yaaaaa Baby.
    soulfly are great live saw them with pantera enjoy

my day is finally over and i am planning on planting my self in front of the wega and the only thing that will come between the wega and me is a frosty glass of brew :p..then as saturday rolls in its of to the hot tub :cool: store for chems then back to the wega:D
    Speakers:
    Definitive BP7001sc mains
    Definitive C/L/R 3000 center
    Polk RT800i's rears
    Definitive supercube I Sub
    Audio:
    Onkyo TX-NR3010
    Emotiva XPA five Gen 3
    OPPO BDP-103 CD, SACD, DVD-A
    Video:
    Panasonic TC-P65ZT60
    OPPO BDP-103 Bluray