SDA 2A's For Sale

Options
vanmyster
vanmyster Posts: 3
edited July 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
All,

I have enjoyed my SDA 2A's since the late eighties. Man, it is hard to find full range speakers these days that sound like the SDA's. I have went home theater shopping several times over the years and always came home happy that I owned the Polks. Anyway, I have been lucky to get some NHT 3.3's at a great price. The wife said, get rid of the Polks after you get the NHT's. So anyway, I have a set of SDA 2A's for sale on ebay. Just do a search on "Polk Audio SDA*" and they will show up.

All is not lost, I still have Polks as rear channel speakers.
Post edited by vanmyster on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    edited July 2004
    Options
    Links to your own auction is seriously frowned upon here. Good luck with your sale.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited July 2004
    Options
    Van,

What my esteemed pal is alluding to is that if you were really interested in hooking up someone on the Polk Forum, offer them for sale here first. We all search ebay pretty much daily (except for me because Uncle Sam has it blocked) so you really aren't doing us much of a favor.

Good luck.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut