Canare 4s8 speaker wire. Man cave cleanout!!

2x 35' lengths of Canare 4S8 speaker wire. Terminated with Via Blue OFC tubes. The tubes are soldered and crimped to the wire. Total of 70 feet of wire.

The ends I use with these have set screws, tubes go in the ends, set screws attach the end to the tube.

$30, you pay shipping.

r9lpim6m7trb.jpg

Aaron
Enabler Extraordinaire

Comments

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited November 2018
    Sold! I’ll take them. PM incoming.
  • ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,552
    crap...I didn't charge enough!! AGAIN!!!

Thanks - I love the quick sales.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    edited November 2018
    :D

But shipping’s gonna be like $75, right? ;)

These will replace the “slimy green oxidized speaker cables” I Karma’d a couple weeks ago.
  • ALL212
    I was thinking more like $100 shipping... :*

I can send my version of green oxidized cable with them if you'd like, no extra charge at all...except another $25 in shipping of course.
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Great Deal, what else you got stashed in the cave your wanting to part with?
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited November 2018
    Now that this deals been done time to crap...
    Canare is some darn good cable for the money. Once i found out signal ultra cable was 2 runs side by side of 4s6 and 2 of our northern Illinois polkies had sold me two different sets. I decided to go extreme I've used single runs of 4s11 on the kids gear I decided to go out and try two runs of it side by side. It makes IIRC a 9 gauge cable.
    Wow I could tell a massive difference between the Signal Ultra pair of 4s6 immediately. That is what I'm running now dual runs of Canare 4s11. I'd buy much better cable but my runs are 20' and well that is way too pricey for things with big brand names. Like Aaron i too found the via blue crimp tubes worthy they are marvelous and the just slide into most bananas and tighten down. I however did not also solder them like Aaron.
  • ALL212
    I’ve been migrating to Mogami and Wireworld speaker cables. Don’t ask for a comparison as I haven’t a/b’d anything due to an extreme case of “damn, that sounds good so why change anything” itis.

Main rig is using Groneberg cable for everything (including internal wire for pre and power amps). And that stuff ain’t goin’ anywhere!!
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,420
    edited November 2018
    I do like the wireworld stuff but the stuff I'm drawn to is way out of reach.
    I've heard a ton on that Groneberg cable all good.
  • ALL212
    Sold and gone
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,874
    Apropos of nothing -- something about @ALL212's current avatar makes me think of famous amateur radio operator (and occasional guitarist) Joe Walsh. :|

wroc1rtseon0.png

• ALL212
    Brother from another mother...
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire