Polk - you win Max SR

henninge
henninge Posts: 52
edited November 2018 in Troubleshooting
Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle., I've had the sounsbar itself replaced. Still issues, mostly minor - but they are enough to not let me enjoy the product, crank the tunes, crank a movies. Just never know when an issue or weird noise will happen.

I know I'm not alone, but I give up. Never ever buying a Polk product again, and will tell everyone I know not to as well .

Comments

• Hello,
    I'll ask a friend at Polk to contact you via email, it might not be until Monday that he is able to respond.
  • henninge wrote: »
    Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle., I've had the sounsbar itself replaced. Still issues, mostly minor - but they are enough to not let me enjoy the product, crank the tunes, crank a movies. Just never know when an issue or weird noise will happen.

I know I'm not alone, but I give up. Never ever buying a Polk product again, and will tell everyone I know not to as well .

Have the same problems, but than with the sub. Low rattle/pops... Very good to hear with low volumes. Did have contact with Polk but they are to lazy to look into the problem, they told me : FW version 103 is the best, no possibility for versions after 103. Bad.
  • Ecliz
    Ecliz Posts: 40
    edited December 2018
    henninge wrote: »
    Magnifi max SRs rears still Crackle.,
    Have the same problem. Still crackles/rattle from rears especially in dynamic scenes.
    After my experiments and dozens of tries to fix it, I've lost hope to get it work. I don't want to find a solution anymore, I'm about to buy Sony or Yamaha. Same with henninge, I'll never recommend anyone any Polk product.